Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 10th, 2022, 02:55 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies next event 6/25/22! SC prep RTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantage View Post
I'm running an ultimate tourney the last week in July and then have a surgery in August so it'll probably be September before I make it to another event.
Good to know. Also, my wife reminded me that we have family in town and will be doing stuff the weekend of July 30th...so I think that won't work for a Peoria tourney. @boromir96 I believe you said you'd be picking the events back up in August? Maybe we do August 6th?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 21st, 2022, 09:12 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies next event 8/27/22! Ban list

New event posted in the OP! August 27th, Ban list. Note that this format is closer to a cheese format than most of the events we have run recently, so feel free to reach out if you would like to borrow figures, or want army building advice! I'm sure @vegietarian18 and @Sir Heroscape would be happy to assist in these departments as well.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old July 21st, 2022, 10:21 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’m in!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 21st, 2022, 10:34 PM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart

We'll see how things are going. I'll be just over 3 weeks post op then, probably still on crutches and in a brace, which makes road trips unfun.
Old July 21st, 2022, 10:53 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I will be there unless my kids have an out of town soccer tournament that weekend. (I should know by Aug
Old July 21st, 2022, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I will be there unless my kids have an out of town soccer tournament that weekend. (I should know by Aug
That’d be sweet to meet you in person!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 22nd, 2022, 12:10 PM

Cor7770 is surprisingly tart

@Awstin36teen and myself will not be able to attend, it's my bachelor party that weekend so we'll be out of town. Looking forward to coming to more after all the vacations and wedding things are done!!!
Old July 22nd, 2022, 12:27 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll be there!
Old July 22nd, 2022, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cor7770 View Post
@Awstin36teen and myself will not be able to attend, it's my bachelor party that weekend so we'll be out of town. Looking forward to coming to more after all the vacations and wedding things are done!!!
umm...helllooo...perfect bachelor party event!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 22nd, 2022, 01:15 PM

Cor7770 is surprisingly tart

I wish, but unfortunately my best man is no longer a scaper and has other plans for me
Old July 27th, 2022, 07:07 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I don't suppose those who have a collection they are willing to loan out have a list of available units/quantities?
Old July 27th, 2022, 08:13 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I don't suppose those who have a collection they are willing to loan out have a list of available units/quantities?
These two posts have my figure counts, I haven’t updated them recently but they should be fairly accurate.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events