Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 22nd, 2022, 09:04 PM

Pacmann96 is surprisingly tart
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies next event 6/25/22! SC prep RTW

Looks like my brother will be there too. Wife is gonna sit out.
Old June 22nd, 2022, 09:38 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Saweet! That means we’ll have 6 for a full 5-round round robin!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 27th, 2022, 10:04 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Hey! Thanks everyone for coming out this last weekend!

We had 7 of us and had a blast testing out armies for ScapeCon's main event. Here were the standings:

1) @Sir Heroscape : 4-1 (Rats X3, Sonlen, Syvarris, Marcu, Kyntela)
2) @vegietarian18 : 4-1 (Armocs X3, Mittens, Theracus, Johnny)
3) Vegi's Dad: 3-2 (Romans X2, 10th X2, MDG, Theracus, Heirloom)
4) Davis: 3-2 (Raelin, Nakitas, Krug, Krav)
5) Ryan: 2-3 (Grimnak, Heavy X2, AGX2, Swogs X2)
6) Austin: 2-3 (Estivara, Nakita, KMS, NGS)
7) @Pacmann96 : 2-3 (WoA X1, Ninja NW, DW9K, Awa)

July's event will be posted soon. I'm thinking July 30th? I'm fine with that, but not sure if others who are going to ScapeCon will be too "scaped out"...in which case we'd probably just push it back 1-2 weeks into August. Let me know what ya'll think!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 28th, 2022, 03:25 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Glad everyone had a great time. Not surprised that rats won the tournament.

Old June 28th, 2022, 03:50 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Hey! Thanks everyone for coming out this last weekend!

We had 7 of us and had a blast testing out armies for ScapeCon's main event. Here were the standings:

1) @Sir Heroscape : 4-1 (Rats X3, Sonlen, Syvarris, Marcu, Kyntela)
2) @vegietarian18 : 4-1 (Armocs X3, Mittens, Theracus, Johnny)
3) Vegi's Dad: 3-2 (Romans X2, 10th X2, MDG, Theracus, Heirloom)
4) Davis: 3-2 (Raelin, Nakitas, Krug, Krav)
5) Ryan: 2-3 (Grimnak, Heavy X2, AGX2, Swogs X2)
6) Austin: 2-3 (Estivara, Nakita, KMS, NGS)
7) @Pacmann96 : 2-3 (WoA X1, Ninja NW, DW9K, Awa)

July's event will be posted soon. I'm thinking July 30th? I'm fine with that, but not sure if others who are going to ScapeCon will be too "scaped out"...in which case we'd probably just push it back 1-2 weeks into August. Let me know what ya'll think!
Awesome. Curious what you thought about the maps. Did your impressions of any of them change after playing on them?
Old July 6th, 2022, 07:57 PM

Cor7770 is surprisingly tart

Myself and Awstin36teen would be able to attend for a end of July tournament!! Looking forward to it since we cannot make scapecon.
Old July 6th, 2022, 09:26 PM

@vegietarian18 you and your dad be interested in end of July tourney (so 2 weeks after ScapeCon)?
@boromir96 any of your buddies?

@Evantage ? @Pacmann96 ?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 6th, 2022, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Awesome. Curious what you thought about the maps. Did your impressions of any of them change after playing on them?
Mostly good. I liked Odin Wept more than I thought. Wasn’t to crazy about it at first glance, but it played pretty well…so no complaints…yet

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 7th, 2022, 08:25 AM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Mostly good. I liked Odin Wept more than I thought. Wasn’t to crazy about it at first glance, but it played pretty well…so no complaints…yet
Hah hah, awesome. I hope you win every game you play on it at ScapeCon.

Curious, did any of the others end up grabbing you more (or less) than you expected?
Old July 7th, 2022, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Curious, did any of the others end up grabbing you more (or less) than you expected?
I realized just how short Blackridge is (a little too short SZ to SZ imo) which can make some SZ rushes with faster units pretty effective...especially with road height down on portions of the SZ.

Percolator had that annoying 1-hex chokepoint with the large ruin, but OEAO just announced that change for the map, otherwise I liked it more than I thought I would.

Aeon continues to be a pretty great map, development with the back rows of the SZ can get funky at times but overally not too bad.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 7th, 2022, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I realized just how short Blackridge is (a little too short SZ to SZ imo) which can make some SZ rushes with faster units pretty effective...especially with road height down on portions of the SZ.

Percolator had that annoying 1-hex chokepoint with the large ruin, but OEAO just announced that change for the map, otherwise I liked it more than I thought I would.

Aeon continues to be a pretty great map, development with the back rows of the SZ can get funky at times but overally not too bad.
I'm gonna tag @OEAO and @Flash_19 here.
Old July 10th, 2022, 12:17 PM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart

I'm running an ultimate tourney the last week in July and then have a surgery in August so it'll probably be September before I make it to another event.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events