Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 9th, 2022, 10:49 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies next event 4/30/22! SC prep Singlet

When’s our next get together?
@boromir96

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 9th, 2022, 11:45 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies next event 6/4/22! SC prep RTW

Next event posted! Details in the OP.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 9th, 2022, 03:03 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Sure you can’t do it the week before? I.e last Saturday of each month

I could make the end of May, but can’t make June 4th

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 19th, 2022, 02:42 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Sure you can’t do it the week before? I.e last Saturday of each month

I could make the end of May, but can’t make June 4th
Sorry for the delay in responding to this, I’ve been trying to get my own schedule figured out. A couple people had already let me know they couldn’t do the 28th, which is why I chose the 4th. With the club ultimate season starting, between tryouts and tournaments I will likely not have any weekends open between now and Scapecon, so I am leaning towards cancelling this months event. If some people wanted to do a more casual gameday (whether on the 4th or a different date) that is definitely something that could be done, but I will like not be able to attend or provide maps or anything.

Tldr; this months “official” event will likely be canceled, and we will resume in August after Scapecon. If anyone would like to do something more low key please feel free to use this thread to facilitate that.

Old May 28th, 2022, 05:05 PM

JUNE UPDATE: Tourney is ON!!!

Hey all,

Talked to @boromir96 , and the June tourney is still on, just pushed out a few weeks. Additionally, while he won't be able to host it, I'll be stepping in on his behalf in order to keep it running. We'll still keep the format he'd selected...and will

PEORIA MONTHLY June 2022

Location: Just for Fun Games (3010 N Sterling Ave, Peoria, IL 61604 )

When: Saturday, June 25th 1:00-5:00 PM

Cost: $10 or a prize for the table. (100% of entry fees go to prize support!!)

Please be at the store by 12:45 for registration and to ensure we can start on time.

Reverse the Whip

420 Points, 18 Figures. Classic Scape only, no VC or Marvel.
4 Rounds, 55-Minute Rounds
Rounds 2, and 4 are Reverse the Whip (switch armies with your opponent for that game).

Glyph Pool:
Wannok
Dagmar
Lodin
Valda
Ulaniva
Kelda
Lorja Ivor (I don't have them)
Zawit (I don't have them)

Maps:
The map pool will be the "official" ScapeCon II map pool as soon as those are announced next week. Will post them here once they are.

Attendees
Sir Heroscape

Maybes

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees.

Game store rules
Spoiler Alert!

Mentions list: Let us know if you want to be added or removed.
@Cor7770 , @Awstin36teen , @Sir Heroscape , @Evantage , @TheEpicAlpaca , @DuckFlails , @KingoDingo , @SpriteMichaeler , @Guther , @Carr's Ponytail , @The Bearded One , @Eddiescape , @GaryLASQ , @Tonyb5592 @dhale3227 , @Pacmann96 , @Typhon2222 , @tomrza44 , @Ryougabot , @playa1 , @Knight of Scape , @legoboy , @mac122 , @jwsanner2 , @jdtenor , @kevindola , @vegietarian18 , @Arch-vile , @briaka , @jetjake , @samuelfrost4 , @Evar-Scarcarver , @TinyTim77 , @vminer , @Jexik , @Ninja Status , @Bsoder52 , @Arrow Grut , @greygnarl , @EternalThanos86 , @Kelspa , @Captain Canuck , @Moosegotjuice

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 28th, 2022, 07:02 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Unfortunately, I'll be out of the country for a conference that week.

~KoS, who will make it back to Peoria at some point!
Old May 29th, 2022, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Scape View Post
Unfortunately, I'll be out of the country for a conference that week.

~KoS, who will make it back to Peoria at some point!
Darn…we’ll get you next time.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 30th, 2022, 03:39 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

My car has been in the shop for almost a week and definitely won't have it back for a few more days at least. I'm also in the super super busy season at my job so it's unlikely I'll be able to make it down, sorry fellas.

I hope I can make at least one of these happen this summer, maybe I can even drag SoA along.

Last edited by Ninja Status; May 30th, 2022 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Would still like to remain on the mentions list, just in case somethin changes
Old May 30th, 2022, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
My car has been in the shop for almost a week and definitely won't have it back for a few more days at least. I'm also in the super super busy season at my job so it's unlikely I'll be able to make it down, sorry fellas.

I hope I can make at least one of these happen this summer, maybe I can even drag SoA along.
No worries! Hope you can make it sometime soon. Just to be clear the next event is on the 25th, I updated the date in the OP.

Old June 4th, 2022, 10:25 PM

Re: Peoria IL Monthlies next event 6/25/22! SC prep RTW

Anyone? Would love to see some activity here and/or RSVP’s.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 5th, 2022, 11:35 PM

Cor7770 is surprisingly tart

I sadly will be out of town on vacation and won't be able to make it. Hope to come and play at the next one!!!
Old June 12th, 2022, 01:25 PM

Pacmann96 is surprisingly tart

I should be able to come. I'll see what my wife and brother want to do.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events