Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old November 22nd, 2013, 02:58 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Billboard Discussion

http://m.billboard.com/entry/view/id/73359#close

Anybody follow the billboard?

I'm really surprised that songs from the Heist(released September of 2012?) still in the top 100. I'm even more surprised that radioactive is in the top thirty, as IMHO, it has been overplayed the past six months.

I'm also curious to see what song dethrones Royals, I'm guessing The Monsters, but I feel like Demons has a shot.

~JS, who wishes he was more familiar with the billboard website
Old November 22nd, 2013, 03:11 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Billboard Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
http://m.billboard.com/entry/view/id/73359#close

Anybody follow the billboard?

I'm really surprised that songs from the Heist(released September of 2012?) still in the top 100. I'm even more surprised that radioactive is in the top thirty, as IMHO, it has been overplayed the past six months.

I'm also curious to see what song dethrones Royals, I'm guessing The Monsters, but I feel like Demons has a shot.

~JS, who wishes he was more familiar with the billboard website
Don't really keep up with it, I was surprised Bon Jovi's Livin' on a Prayer was on there. Only song I know that's on there (I really don't listen to much Pop, I know some but not much, just Metal and Rock for me please).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old November 22nd, 2013, 03:54 PM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

Billboard would be worth following if good music was actually popular.
Old November 22nd, 2013, 04:34 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Not sure what you mean by "good music", if you mean music that sounds good, then I think it already does carry it.

If you mean by good music, is that it promotes good morals, then I would agree, it doesn't have *that* kind of good music.
Old November 22nd, 2013, 10:42 PM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Not sure what you mean by "good music", if you mean music that sounds good, then I think it already does carry it.

If you mean by good music, is that it promotes good morals, then I would agree, it doesn't have *that* kind of good music.
There is some good music on the Billboard. And by "good" I mean aesthetically pleasing. I'm more of a rock and metal guy, not much of a pop guy. So Billboard doesn't do all that much for me. To each their own. My original post was just a joke.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music