Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old November 18th, 2021, 07:48 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Custom Weather Deck

I bought these laminated cards off ebay several years ago and don't see them on here anywhere, so I thought I'd share this interesting custom weather deck and make it available for reprinting.

I haven’t yet experimented with them much to this day, but I think the best implementation would be to choose specific cards out of the deck for your game.
Some of the rules on the cards are ambiguous and I’m unsure in what order weather is started, but perhaps some clarifications and rulings can be made.

Updated cleaner images:
Fronts
Backs

First images
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by SchismaticSounds; November 19th, 2021 at 07:32 PM.
Old November 18th, 2021, 10:54 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Weather Deck

These are amazing! Are these all pixelated cause they were photos you took? Any way to get them as scans or something a little "cleaner" This would be great to print off of scenario/campaign games or just a way to spice up a "normal" game.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 18th, 2021, 11:24 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
These are amazing! Are these all pixelated cause they were photos you took? Any way to get them as scans or something a little "cleaner" This would be great to print off of scenario/campaign games or just a way to spice up a "normal" game.
Yea, this is the best I could do with my phone camera. Ill see what I can do to get better images. My actual camera may work, or there’s a scanner I might be able to use.
The stat switching seems like it could be a lot to track of, but being able to take certain cards out should definitely help!
Old November 19th, 2021, 06:29 PM

How do these look @Sir Heroscape ?
Some of the pixel effect seems to be from them being laminated.
The colors look better and images sharper.. but I'm not sure I should have increased brightness any on a few of them.
I'll update them selectively by the ones that are lacking and can photoshop out unwanted marks.
Old November 20th, 2021, 06:23 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Interesting. Kind of weird as the duration is quite variable, could be a turn or a round or a whole game.
Really needs rules for how they activate.
This could really be expanded.

C3G has Weather Glyphs if anyone is looking for more inspiration.
Old November 20th, 2021, 08:12 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I really like this idea. It looks fun.

I glanced through and noticed misspellings of "bonuses" and "descends." Five spaces from any water tile is a *huge* reach for Tsunami. You also might want to offer thematic protection to ice & snow based units in the Blizzard card, as you did elsewhere for other units.

Thanks for sharing!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 20th, 2021, 10:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's a really neat idea that could probably use some streamlining and balancing!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 20th, 2021, 11:43 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whoaaa, these are cool
Old November 20th, 2021, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Interesting. Kind of weird as the duration is quite variable, could be a turn or a round or a whole game.
Really needs rules for how they activate.
This could really be expanded.

C3G has Weather Glyphs if anyone is looking for more inspiration.
Was thinking the same when looking at the 1 turn stuff. (Tsunami specifically with its OM removal). I'm guessing that its intended as shorter activating weather, and that you'd continue to draw after each round. Though I really don't like the OM removal if that's the case, at the very start of the round. And not sure why Magical Atmosphere isn't just 1 round.

I'll have to check that out. Could help refine a few things here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I really like this idea. It looks fun.

I glanced through and noticed misspellings of "bonuses" and "descends." Five spaces from any water tile is a *huge* reach for Tsunami. You also might want to offer thematic protection to ice & snow based units in the Blizzard card, as you did elsewhere for other units.

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks, for catching those. I'll see if I can correct them in photoshop. I'm not the creator of these cards, I bought these almost 5 years ago online.

Tsunami definitely worries me the most and both parties should be aware if it is being used in the deck. I would only personally use it if it were played on an ocean styled map with a lot of bordering water since it doesn't make sense to me with smaller amounts of water or ponds/rivers. What range do you think might be more fair?.. 4 or 3? I could see a snow movement exemption for snow moving figures. Will try and put that in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It's a really neat idea that could probably use some streamlining and balancing!
Definitely.
Hopefully, with some community feedback, these can be refined into something better!
Old November 20th, 2021, 03:26 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just found this thread...These are great.
Some are a little strange though. Gloomy Day and Sunny Day both last for one round and do...apparently nothing. Which I understand having a nothing or normal weather card (and the deck should probably be half nothing or normal cards) but it seems a waste to have two types of nothing.

But!!! The thought behind these is fantastic.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; November 20th, 2021 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Wait a minute...nothing equals normal? That doesn't sound right.
Old November 21st, 2021, 02:13 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

These look really fun. Would like to see something like this tested and worked into a game mode or something. Great work.
Old November 21st, 2021, 10:29 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They are made by James Hopkins. Just want to make sure he gets some credit for them. He is still selling them.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions