Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 6th, 2021, 01:17 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Nobody's Public Wheelhouse

Realized I never responded to Ronin here. Yeah, I don't think there's any way to keep him out of the battle forever, but I don't think that's really what you'd want anyways. Keeping him back for a round or two probably perfectly simulates the story.

Anyways, here's Wonderwall more Hulk.
Quote:

NAME = GREEN SCAR
SECRET IDENTITY = BRUCE BANNER

SPECIES = GAMMA MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GLADIATOR
PERSONALITY = SAVAGE

SIZE/HEIGHT = HULK SIZE

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = ???

WARBOUND
If a Gladiator you control inflicts one or more wounds during your player turn, you may immediately attack with another Gladiator you control that has not attacked this turn. If a Gladiator you control receives one or more wounds during an opponent’s turn, you may immediately move another Gladiator you control that has not moved this player turn.

INDOMITABLE
If Green Scar begins his turn unengaged, add 2 to his Move number this turn. If he begins his turn engaged, add 2 to his Attack number this turn.

THUNDERCLAP SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose 2 spaces in a straight line from Hulk. All figures on the chosen spaces, and all figures other than Hulk within 1 space of the chosen spaces, are affected by this special attack. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Symbiotes roll 1 fewer defense die against this special attack.

SUPER STRENGTH
Definitely drew some inspiration from @Xael Raymand 's take for the Warbound special power. I like the idea of them backing each other up when they're on the ropes, and I also like the idea of being able to chain together a bunch of attacks once they're properly set up.

In general, I think it would be cool to split Green Scar into two takes - a Sakaarson one that's more focused on Warbound synergy (AKA this one) and a Worldbreaker Hulk that's all about being a big Event level threat.

Last edited by MrNobody; May 6th, 2021 at 03:10 PM.
Old May 6th, 2021, 08:38 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Realized I never responded to Ronin here. Yeah, I don't think there's any way to keep him out of the battle forever, but I don't think that's really what you'd want anyways. Keeping him back for a round or two probably perfectly simulates the story.

Quote:

NAME = GREEN SCAR

SPECIES = GAMMA MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GLADIATOR
PERSONALITY = SAVAGE

SIZE/HEIGHT = HULK SIZE

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = ???

WARBOUND
If a Gladiator you control inflicts one or more wounds during your player turn, you may immediately attack with another Gladiator you control that has not attacked this turn. If a Gladiator you control receives one or more wounds during an opponent’s turn, you may immediately move another Gladiator you control that has not moved this player turn.

INDOMITABLE
If Green Scar begins his turn unengaged, add 2 to his Move number this turn. If he begins his turn engaged, add 2 to his Attack number this turn.

Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose 2 spaces in a straight line from Hulk. All figures on the chosen spaces, and all figures other than Hulk within 1 space of the chosen spaces, are affected by this special attack. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Symbiotes roll 1 fewer defense die against this special attack.

SUPER STRENGTH
Definitely drew some inspiration from @Xael Raymand 's take for the Warbound special power. I like the idea of them backing each other up when they're on the ropes, and I also like the idea of being able to chain together a bunch of attacks once they're properly set up.

In general, I think it would be cool to split Green Scar into two takes - a Sakaarson one that's more focused on Warbound synergy (AKA this one) and a Worldbreaker Hulk that's all about being a big Event level threat.
Big attack guys that trigger more attacks with wounds makes for lopsided games.

I really like the idea of trigger on wounds taken though. That part is a keeper.

If you are looking to keep that wounding part maybe, "exactly one wound" or something. Just ideas.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 7th, 2021, 10:22 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post

Quote:

NAME = GREEN SCAR

SPECIES = GAMMA MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GLADIATOR
PERSONALITY = SAVAGE

SIZE/HEIGHT = HULK SIZE

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = ???

WARBOUND

INDOMITABLE

Range Special. Attack 4.

SUPER STRENGTH

Big attack guys that trigger more attacks with wounds makes for lopsided games.

I really like the idea of trigger on wounds taken though. That part is a keeper.

If you are looking to keep that wounding part maybe, "exactly one wound" or something. Just ideas.
I guess it would depend on how strong the other Gladiators are right? I haven't read any Green Scar stuff so I don't know how strong his allies are, but it seems easy enough to tweak the number of wounds needed to activate the bonding.
Old May 7th, 2021, 10:35 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

The other Warbound are all pretty strong (especially if you throw in Caiera and Silver Savage), so I think japes has a valid point.

Could always just limit each effect to once per turn. That probably also lets us drop the clause that disables double activations of the same character.
Quote:
WARBOUND
If a Gladiator you control inflicts one or more wounds during your player turn, you may immediately attack with another Gladiator you control. If a Gladiator you control receives one or more wounds during an opponent's turn, you may immediately move another Gladiator you control. You may not use Warbound more than once during a player's turn.
Old May 7th, 2021, 10:40 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Got it. I do like the idea of all the Gladiators getting a swing off to back each other up, but I can see it getting a little out of hand.

Quote:
WARBOUND
If a Gladiator you control inflicts one two or more wounds during your player turn, you may immediately attack with another Gladiator you control that has not attacked this turn. If a Gladiator you control receives one two or more wounds during an opponent's turn, you may immediately move another Gladiator you control that has not moved this turn. You may not use Warbound more than once twice during a player's turn.
Just throwing more ideas out, but this has the Gladiators either taking or dealing a decent amount of damage to encourage the other Gladiators. Locks you out of stuff like Enhanced Durability if any of them would have something like that though.
Old May 7th, 2021, 11:00 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd probably go with the
you may immediately attack with another Gladiator you control that has not attacked this ROUND.

AND
limit it to once per turn.

Also changing it to two wounds only compounds my concern with piling on.

I'd leave receiving wounds part at one for sure.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 4th, 2021, 02:03 AM
Just A Head

Quote:

NAME = KRAKEN
SECRET IDENTITY = DANIEL WHITEHALL??? (This gets tricky)

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MASTERMIND
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE
At the start of the game, you may choose a Unique Hero you control that is a Terrorist or Mastermind. For the entire game, that figure has the class of Mastermind and the personality of Ruthless instead of what is listed on its card.

KRAKEN ARMOR
When Kraken would receive 3 or more wounds or be destroyed in any way except by this special power, he instead receives 2 wounds.

"CUT OFF ONE HEAD..."
When Kraken is destroyed, you may place up to two previously destroyed common Terrorists in your army in empty spaces in your start zone.
Since @Splash mentioned Kraken today on Discord, this is what I had on file for him. Pretty simple so there's room for a 3rd power, but not entirely sure he needs one? Dude is kinda bland power-wise.

Last edited by MrNobody; December 30th, 2021 at 12:32 AM.
Old June 4th, 2021, 06:27 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Release the Daniel.
Old June 4th, 2021, 08:55 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is he a leader at all? Is there any way he could boost the HYDRA Agents other than just giving them another hero to play with?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 4th, 2021, 11:27 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not really as far as I know, he's more a behind the scenes character.
Old June 4th, 2021, 12:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool cool. No worries then. Just always interested in ways to boost the HYDRA Agents, because I think that'll be the surest way to lift the faction as a whole.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 4th, 2021, 12:36 PM
Just A Head

He’s not really a frontline fighter, but he is a head of Hydra so some sort of leadership power doesn’t seem totally out of place.

His other big thing is that
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy