Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Notices

Old August 27th, 2015, 05:11 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What General would each Planeswalker follow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
I don't think the C3V Team wants to touch this Porting AotP -to- HS Project, because they simply have TOO much already on their plate in trying to release another 'Classic-esque Wave' in the near future with the units that have already been announced, but not yet released.
If we Scapers want "official" ports, it needs to be done right with it's own board, not tacked onto C3V. Also, can we get C3V to not touch AotP figures for now? At least until we decide as a community we do not want a "C3P" project.
Old September 10th, 2015, 05:15 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Now that my project of blending the two games together minimally is about to take off, I'm looking at creating mixed armies. Getting what I can from the above for initial army alliances, I'm choosing thematically:

Blue PW: Vydar

White PW: Jandar/Einar

Green PW: Ullar

Red PW: Aquilla

Black PW: Utgar/Valkrill

And since things don't have to balance out equally, for the first expansion:

Expansion #1 Black PW: Utgar/Valkrill

Expansion #2 Green/Blue PW: Acquilla
Old September 10th, 2015, 05:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd agree with both of those choices. Ob Nixilis, at this point, is purely motivated by spite - destroy the world, destroy everything, destroy destroy. Kiora is pretty much "I like big sea monsters and am territorial" so she'd fit in with Aquilla, I think.
Old September 15th, 2015, 09:34 AM

Awazzzz is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

In Magic, a green and blue planeswalker can do blue stuff, green stuff, and stuff that is both green and blue. I'm not sure if Kiora would have a single General (Aquilla green and blue?) or three generals (Ullar, Blue, and Aquilla) what do you Heroscapers think?
Old October 3rd, 2015, 10:57 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My question is the opposite, what would the Generals looks like as Planeswalkers?!!

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old October 20th, 2015, 01:39 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
My question is the opposite, what would the Generals looks like as Planeswalkers?!!
Very cool notion man, As the planeswalkers summon their troops into battle quite the same way the generals of valhalla summon their forces. That would be a sweet idea. Making Generals(Utgar,Jandar,etc) Into planeswalker figure units. Hello custom units.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 20th, 2015, 10:41 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You know, if the Generals as Planeswalkers were made, we wouldn't even have to convert the old cards to the color pie.

Last edited by Confred; October 21st, 2015 at 11:02 AM.
Old October 21st, 2015, 10:36 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Confred , The more I think about a project like this, the cooler it is. I'm thinking you could make Utgar a Black/Red planeswalker. That way he could command fire type units and undead type units. Then do up the other Generals to pre existing colors. Then if you were to convert the cards of utgar units to magic gameplay it would be super easy to do. This is pretty awesome. I'll probably get out the green stuff and start creating me an Utgar figure for starters. So cool.

Old October 21st, 2015, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Confred , The more I think about a project like this, the cooler it is. I'm thinking you could make Utgar a Black/Red planeswalker. That way he could command fire type units and undead type units. Then do up the other Generals to pre existing colors. Then if you were to convert the cards of utgar units to magic gameplay it would be super easy to do. This is pretty awesome. I'll probably get out the green stuff and start creating me an Utgar figure for starters. So cool.
Utgar is RB
Einar is RW (Izumi white; Tagawa red)

Old October 21st, 2015, 01:34 PM
"like" happy

Very cool, I'm thinking this would be a fun little pet project to work on. You wouldn't have to change the original HS units by much to add them into AOTP.

Old October 21st, 2015, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Very cool, I'm thinking this would be a fun little pet project to work on. You wouldn't have to change the original HS units by much to add them into AOTP.
I've already started, though my efforts have been on my Portal set conversion. While most transfer easily over, others ask to be complicated.

Airborne Elite? <White>
When summoning, roll 20-sided. If roll high enough can be placed anywhere instead of 5 space limit.

Darrak Ambershard?<Red>
SURPRISE ATTACK 2
When Darrak Ambershard is summoned adjacent to an opponent's figure, Darrak Ambershard gets +2 attack until end of turn and may immediately attack.
HIDE
After activating any figure you control and before moving, you may return Darrak Ambershard to your reserve.

Saylind <Green>
Saylind can summon as if a Planeswalker

4th Mass. <White>
What to do about personalities since AotP doesn't have personality??

Old March 20th, 2017, 11:31 PM

Zilla Woo who?
Question Re: What General would each Planeswalker follow?

How about Arlin Kord, Goldnight Oucast/Moon-Blessed, Sorin of the Eternal Thirst, and Nahiri, Fury in Stone?

Arlin: Aquilla because she uses her lycanthropy to help people.
Sorin: Einar due to him wanting balance.
Jace: Ullar due to him being well educated.
Nahiri: Valkrill?

Last edited by Zilla; July 4th, 2017 at 06:26 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender