Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old June 16th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Customizing Compendium - NEW 2nd Edition!

My pleasure.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 21st, 2011, 09:21 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Is there any demand or need for a 3rd edition of this? I wasn't planning on making one, unless anyone has mistakes they've found that need correcting, or can think of new material that needs to be added.
Old October 21st, 2011, 09:35 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I've never noticed any errors or omissions in it. If I ever catch any I'll post them here in case there is ever a 3rd edition.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old March 3rd, 2012, 07:43 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Question, and I know it's been a bit before anything's been posted here. Is there a place in the downloads section where I can get this? I have Adobe Reader, but when I click the thumbnail I get it as a window in my web browser, and it doesn't actually download. Ergo, I can't read it without the blocky text.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 05:14 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Try right clicking on the link and choosing "Save Target As"
Old September 13th, 2015, 05:54 AM

General J is surprisingly tart

I was looking for exactly this. Thanks.
Old December 31st, 2016, 08:01 AM

NinjaFossil is surprisingly tart

I'm having problems with the text being replaced with greyscale bars. I tried downloading, but the same thing happened. What's happening?

If I say the wrong thing, It's because I'm a newb who thinks this is cool and wants in while only having the AotP base set
Old October 19th, 2022, 01:33 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

The art and links from the OP seem to have disappeared. Does anyone still have a copy of this they could upload to the Downloads page?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 28th, 2023, 02:13 PM

Wiet is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
The art and links from the OP seem to have disappeared. Does anyone still have a copy of this they could upload to the Downloads page?
It's right here: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=10735

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards