Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 20th, 2020, 08:12 PM

TannMan is surprisingly tart
Question Looking to make Balanced Card Marvel Customs

Hello,

I have been playing heroscape and making customs for many years, however I never have seemed to to get an accurate balance on the points. So I found C3G and started looking into possibly using these as a help for me and my friends to play since they have been playtested and mine tend to not be balanced. In looking into C3G I greatly appreciate all of the unique ideas and figures along with seeing a pretty solid balance. Some I have seen though as being a bit crazy such as Aquaman (230 point one) and Thor as a few examples. I guess what I am trying to ask is where the points and playtesting are made and if there is a way I can get an idea of how to do this for my friend group and make it to be unique but balanced. Any help would be much appreciated and I applaud all of the work and cards!
Old July 20th, 2020, 08:15 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Looking to make Balanced Card Marvel Customs

The design process for each figure is documented in that figure's thread, including playtests (which are all linked in the first post of a thread, at the bottom).

You can make educated guesses, but generally you just gotta get the unit on the battlefield to see how strong it is.
Old July 20th, 2020, 08:19 PM

TannMan is surprisingly tart

Okay thank you.

Follow-up,

If I were to create some card ideas would there be a place I can submit them somewhere to get an estimate points value and maybe some ideas or suggestions?
Old July 20th, 2020, 08:19 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Oh, if you want to start making your own units (brainstorming, workshopping your own stuff, asking for advice, etc.), more power to you! Just be advised that you should go a level up for that; post that kind of stuff in "Comic Hero Custom Creations" forum and not in the C3G section. Work that happens here should be limited to work on C3G designs.

(Though questions about C3G stuff is of course fair game in this part of the board!)

And, forgive me for being rude, welcome to HSers!

(EDIT: I started typing this up before you asked your follow-up question. So I'm ahead of the game)

(EDIT TWO: There's also a more general customs section if you're not doing specifically supers stuff, but I'm guessing you're into supers, since you popped up here.)
Old July 20th, 2020, 09:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome.
Old July 21st, 2020, 12:40 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Welcome to the boards! Ronin said it all well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy