Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old September 4th, 2006, 02:01 PM

Sundance Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oprime
Yeah Ive been pinched a few times.

I hope the toy saftey groups don't read this, we'll end up having a castle recall.

You think they're hard to find now.....
lol...nk. I didn't take any chances and decided to pre-order the castles based on how hard it was to find the Tundra.

I've found that putting the bottoms on w/ an open palm generally helps avoid pincing but the sliding of walls together is whole other issue.

*This may be an issue for another thread(and if it is, slap me later) but has anyone thought about repainting the Tundra brown to make mountains? I hadn't fully realized this until building a map this weekend.
Old September 4th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance
*This may be an issue for another thread(and if it is, slap me later) but has anyone thought about repainting the Tundra brown to make mountains? I hadn't fully realized this until building a map this weekend.
Some have already done this by painting them grey.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 4th, 2006, 02:34 PM

madmanmuzik has disabled reputation
Quote:
I've found that putting the bottoms on w/ an open palm generally helps avoid pincing but the sliding of walls together is whole other issue.
My new strategy is to place the base on the table, and press the wall straight down onto it, holding it by the sides (so I don't just impale my hand on the upper prongs). It seems to work pretty well, and it helps keep my hands from getting even more beaten up than they already are...
Old September 4th, 2006, 04:42 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
I found that once I got over being afraid of breaking the pieces, they went together just fine and I didn't have any trauma to my fingers or hands at all. Being careful and cautious, ironically, was more dangerous than being bold. (Is that a life rule?)
Old September 4th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Some have already done this by painting them grey.
Does this not require a person to actually have the Tundra sets? The Castles were easy to find, perhaps one day I will find more than the single Tundra I found sitting alone on a Target shelf ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old September 4th, 2006, 11:28 PM

pashadowops Woo who?
We haven't had any problems what-so-ever with our castles. No injuries either.

Where does the time go? I got a lot of catching up to do! How many more expansions and a new master set...Jeez!
Old September 5th, 2006, 03:20 AM

madmanmuzik has disabled reputation
I think it's Murphy's Law or something, Revdyer. "Thou shalt hurt yourself, but only if thou tryest too hard to remain in safeness." They'll throw you in jail if you break it.

... Or something.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion