Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 12th, 2012, 12:07 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Toogwick tuk's customs: Hotepim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
Thanks for catching those. Yes, currently Sudema is the only hero that can receive the glyphs, but the C3V is going to have an uncommon mummy hero that I hope this guy works with.
He can still drop the t-glyphs as normal, correct? I like the concept and sculpt, though a little bump in health might not be unreasonable.
Old November 12th, 2012, 04:27 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yes just like any other hero he can dump T glyphs as he goes along.

Edit: also updated with a revised wordings and fixed typos.

Last edited by Toogwick_tuk; November 12th, 2012 at 05:05 PM.
Old November 10th, 2014, 08:50 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Wow, @Toogwick_tuk , I just checked your thread out, and I absolutely love our customs! I think they're all brilliant! Little nit-pick, though, I think for Kiemkord, based on the power's similarities to the glyphs, you meant to make it Trident of Wannok rather than Trident of Proftakka.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 10th, 2014, 11:34 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks! I think you're right. it should be trident of wannok instead of proftakka. This reminded me of the tub full of miniatures I have that still need cards. Not to mention those that need to be assembled and painted. So much heroscape so little time...

I really need to use MCC because I don't have the time to make the card art anymore.
Old December 1st, 2017, 10:43 PM

Re: Toogwick tuk's customs: Horguk and Borguk (12/1/17)

It's been a very long time but I'm here one the first day of December for two giants swinging into battle

New Custom Cards: Horguk and Borguk

Horguk swings his mighty halberd into battle splitting cleaving opponents figures within his long reach. Meanwhile Borguk carries his large shield blocking attacks and countering with surprisingly fast reactions for his size.

I plan to update this thread every week or two with new customs that have been sitting in folders on my computer. I currently have around 6 waves worth of figures that are currently planned out, with many figures that still need to be painted and cards finalized. Also, the older cards will be moved out of photobucket eventually, so that they can be seen again.
Old December 8th, 2017, 11:28 PM

Re: Toogwick tuk's customs: Picron and Omnicron Drones (12/8

New Custom Cards: Picron and Omnicron Drones
Picron

Omnicron Drones

Picron has the ability to control the battlefield with his two drones and his numerous attacks. However, Picron and his drones have such a symbiotic relationship that without the other they are near useless.

The figures used for these customs come from a Tau infantry pack from Warhammer 40k.
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:58 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

This is a really cool unit pairing! I can see playing them with Raelin so that Picron won't go down nearly as easily. His very high attack potential is excellent. Does he also need clear LOS on his targets to shoot them, or only his Drones? Fantastic units either way.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 9th, 2017, 05:04 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Wow - two great releases there. Picron seems fascinatingly different, and giant knights stomping around the battlefield sounds like a lot of fun. What figures do you use for Horguk and Borguk, by the way?

Also, your older cards seem to have been swallowed by Photobucket - do you think you might be able to fix them?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:33 PM

@flameslayer93
Yes, Picron does need to also see his targets as well as his drones (I thought about not having him have too earlier, but thematically I thought he shouldn't shoot through walls). Yeah, either version of Raelin is good with Picron and his drones depending on how spread out you want to be to take advantage of Picron's huge range. Deathreavers also go well with him too. A basic starting list I use sometimes is :
Picron
Omnicron Drones
Realin (1.0 or 2.0)
3x Rats
for 400-440 points
@Lazy Orang
I don't really remember the specific figures Horguk and Borguk use, but I think they are Safari Ltd. figures. They could be made by another similar toy company though because I got them as gifts like 6-8 years ago.

Yeah, photobucket ate them up, but I still have them on my mother's computer at her home so when I go back for the Holidays in a few days I should be able to upload them again.
Old December 10th, 2017, 12:11 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I like the figures - I remember seeing an off brand plastic squad of those guys for fairly cheap, was wondering what to do with them. Good to see you did them well!
Old December 15th, 2017, 11:52 PM

Re: Toogwick tuk's customs: Rhocron and Iotacron (12/15/17)

New Custom Cards: Rhocron and Iotacron
Rhocron:

Rhocron is a repainted Mage Knight Blade Golem

Iotacron:

Iotacron is a repurposed Omnicron drone that now serves as a guard for Omnicron strongholds.

Iotacron is made from bits from the same Warhammer 40k pack that Picron and his drones are from.
Old December 15th, 2017, 11:59 PM

Re: Toogwick tuk's customs: Rhocron and Iotacron (12/15/17)

Also other updates:
I arranged my customs by wave and pack and uploaded all of my old customs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards