Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old January 18th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Porkins' Dice Tower Tutorial

Just bought two towers but wasnt sure what to do with them. Now I know! Thanks for the awesome tutorial I am going to give this a shot
Old January 18th, 2012, 10:17 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Thanks, glad you like it! I've taken a few more pictures to add to the top of the thread...now I just need to upload them.

If you do make something, be sure to post a link. I admire your other work and would love to see what you end up with.
Old January 18th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I might have a spare doorway Ill check to see if I do. If I find it Ill post a pic and post it to see if you want it. Its just a frame that goes around the opening pretty much.
Old January 20th, 2012, 04:20 AM

Xor has disabled reputation

Dude! That is phenomenal! I'm so inspired right now... I gotta do that.
Old January 20th, 2012, 12:31 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
I might have a spare doorway Ill check to see if I do. If I find it Ill post a pic and post it to see if you want it. Its just a frame that goes around the opening pretty much.
Like a stone archway? That would be a neat addition to my creation.
Old January 20th, 2012, 11:24 PM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

That is one sweet dice tower!

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old June 6th, 2012, 03:19 AM

I have finally updated the first post with some pictures of the whole thing complete.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles