Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 26th, 2010, 06:03 PM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker
Re: BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS at HOUSE MOUSE

Thanks for giving us these deals, Sandra.

Let's not get insanely greedy here. Sandra would know about Samuel Brown, I can see why she wouldn't sell off soldiers & wolves too cheaply.

CRC

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Old November 26th, 2010, 06:11 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Roman Legions at $9.99.
Old November 26th, 2010, 06:16 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames View Post
Roman Legions at $9.99.
Nice! You rock! For me, who didn't come into 'scape until '07, this is awesome!

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old November 26th, 2010, 06:17 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So not to sound jerkish, but as long as the product is in my cart, I have a "claim" on it? Cause I'm still waiting to pay, just don't want to lose out on the deals.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old November 26th, 2010, 06:19 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
So not to sound jerkish, but as long as the product is in my cart, I have a "claim" on it? Cause I'm still waiting to pay, just don't want to lose out on the deals.
Yeah, that's what I'm doing too. I'd assume that you have a "claim" on it, it's kinda like you have the stuff in your cart and are just walking around the store shopping some more, right?

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old November 26th, 2010, 06:19 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
If you have the product in your cart, people can still buy and sell out the product. Having an item in your cart does not put in on reserve for you. I learned this the hard way.
Old November 26th, 2010, 06:20 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotunit197 View Post
Quote:
If you have the product in your cart, people can still buy and sell out the product. Having an item in your cart does not put in on reserve for you. I learned this the hard way.
Darn it! Okay. Crossing fingers for card to come home from actual Black Friday shopping

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old November 26th, 2010, 06:23 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
My site isn't set up to track inventory; I have to do it manually. So technically, no, you don't have a claim on it just because it's in your cart. If the item is removed from the site before you submit your order, your order will not be accepted.

Because we are combining shipping on the total of all your orders this weekend, you might want to submit your current order and then you can submit additional orders later this weekend if you see something else that "catches your eye". Admittedly, you'll be charged shipping on each order everytime you submit a new order, but the shipping will be adjusted when we process and ship all your orders.
Old November 26th, 2010, 06:31 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Are you also going to be doing Cyber Monday deals? Or is that included into the Black Friday deals?
Old November 26th, 2010, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Are you also going to be doing Cyber Monday deals? Or is that included into the Black Friday deals?
I'm leaning in the direction of continuing this sale through Monday because a lot of folks won't check this site until Monday morning. But it all depends on inventory levels. When we run out, we run out.
Old November 26th, 2010, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I'm leaning in the direction of continuing this sale through Monday because a lot of folks won't check this site until Monday morning. But it all depends on inventory levels. When we run out, we run out.
When you run out, you start selling other things. (Like Barrenspur) .
So will you stop adding new deals Monday morning? Or will you continue to add new deals through Monday?
Old November 26th, 2010, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
When you run out, you start selling other things. (Like Barrenspur) .
So will you stop adding new deals Monday morning? Or will you continue to add new deals through Monday?
You assume I know what I'm doing here. I don't. When I eat a candy bar or drink a soda, I go crazy and list stuff. When the buzz wears off, I realize what I've done and try to repair the damage...or something like that. What happens in the next few days is not at all planned out.

(You think I'm kidding? Just awhile ago, my husband found my reading glasses on the turkey platter in the refrigerator. Does that sound like someone who has this sale planned out?)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News