Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old September 9th, 2010, 05:23 PM

ArghYeMatey Woo who?
ArghYeMatey's Battle Reports Updated: 2/5

Being very inspired by A_Train, Carakki, and Robber, and seeing as I have wanted to do my own reports for a couple of months now, I just had to get this up right now, before my head decided to explode.

A major difference between the battle reports I do and most other people do is that I rarely get anyone to play with me, so I will be fighting myself, which means I can get battles to report out faster then most others. There will also be no pictures(Sorry).

Battle 1
Spoiler Alert!

Battle 2
Spoiler Alert!

Battle 3
Spoiler Alert!

Battle 4
Spoiler Alert!

Battle 5
Spoiler Alert!

Battle 6
Spoiler Alert!

Battle 7
Spoiler Alert!

Battle 8
Spoiler Alert!

Battle 9
Spoiler Alert!

Argh - Bionicle and Heroscape fanatic

Need a battle to excite you?
Read ArghYeMatey's Battle Reports here!

Last edited by ArghYeMatey; April 19th, 2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old September 9th, 2010, 05:40 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: ArghYeMatey's Battle Reports

The greenies sometimes get caught in Mim's fire line. But, the 4th could be a force to be reckoned with. Hmm... I've gotta think a bit...
Old September 9th, 2010, 05:44 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hard choice. 4th Mass should be able to slaughter the stingers, but without the vailint bonus, they will fall quickly, expecially to stingers and TKN.
I don't think Mimring will last long agianst TKN, and after he's dead the GSW's will fall quickly(did someone say trample stomp?), and from there he only has to close the distance to the forth Mass and it's all over.
Stingers

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old September 9th, 2010, 05:52 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Army 1
Old September 9th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Army 2

For two reasons:
1) I think they'll win
2) To be different.
Old September 10th, 2010, 06:32 PM

ArghYeMatey Woo who?

All right, I did the battle about two hours ago. It was a lot of fun, albeit a little one sided.

Anyways, so far we have two votes for army 1, and one vote for army two.

All I have left to say is: Get those votes in!

Old September 12th, 2010, 02:25 PM

ArghYeMatey Woo who?

All right, here we go:

Round 1 11-3

1- Tor-Ku-Na advances with some nagrubs.
1- While Mimring advances with some Greenscales into the swamp water.
2- A squad of stingers march forward next to their leader.
2- Mimring advances just out of the first squad of stingers reach, and another squad of Greenscales come off the hill and into the swamp water.
3- Another squad of stingers advance.
3- A sqaud of 4th advance to go just in front of the swamp water.

Round 2 17-12

1- More stingers advance to join their buddies.
1- more 4th march forward, stopping right behind the first group.
2- the fourth squad of stingers advance, and join the big clump.
2- the third group of 4th advance, but can't get out of the starting zone.
3- The hivelord advances to a position where he could go into the water and attack Mimring on his next turn. A squad of his nagrubs, who can't seem to keep up with him, move forward.
3- Mimring flies one space away from Tor-Kul-Na, and fire lines two Stingers dead, since the battle field is unfortunately not straight enough to aim for a bigger clump. Two of the three greenscales in the start zone advance, while one that was in the water moves next to Mimring.

Round 3 14-15

1- Mimring, going on what is essentially a suicide attack and flies over Tor-Kul-Na into a position where he can fire line four stingers. Unfortunately, he whiffs. The greenscale that was next to Mimring goes next to Tor-Kul-Na and inflicts a wound, while two more charge forward out of the water.
1- Torky tramples the greenscale, and then inflicts two wounds on Mimring. The three nagrubs join the cluster of Marro.

2- Mimring sets up another fire line, but fails to kill anything other then a wayward nagrub. The two greenscale out of water attack Torky and whiff, while a third moves to join the action.
2- Three stingers advance one space and zap a greenscale dead.
3- A squad of 4th advance to the edge of the sand zone.
3- More stingers move forward, and fry the final Greenscale next to Mimring.

Round 4 19-5

1- Torky is tired of Mimring, and inflicts three wounds, killing him. His nagrubs finally catch up and circle him.
1- The greenscales advance, though none enter the sand zone, for fear of being gunned down.
2- The stingers advance, and one guns down a greenscale anyway.
2- 4th to the rescue! They come out of the water and shoot two stingers dead.
3- The stingers prove they're guns are more deadly by zapping three of the 4th.
3- another squad of the 4th in the back advance into the water.

Round 5 4-7

1- The greenscales advance, and two come out of the water, intent on getting revenge for their lost lizard king.
1- Tor-Kul-Na heals his only wound and then shows the two greenscales their intentions are nothing compared to his trample stomp. he stops right in front of the one 4th out of water that wasn't killed by the stingers and, naturally, he does the job for the stingers.
2- The squad of 4th in the water spread out and fire at Tor-Kul-Na, but can't inflict any wounds.
2- The Hivelord goes into the water and tramples a greenscale and 4th dead.
3- The 4th WTF two wounds on the Hivelord.
3- A squad of stingers charge forward and gun down the only 4th they don't have a height advantage on.

Just so you know, Army 1 has lost four stingers and two nagrubs, and Torky has two wounds, while army 2 has lost six 4th, seven greenscales, and Mimring.

Round 6 16-1

1- Tor-Kul-Na fails a trample stomp and is forced to kill a 4th the normal way. His nagrubs, who I have kept on forgetting to move, finally advance.
1- the four 4th who have gone without action near their starting zone inflict three wounds on Tor-Kul-Na.
2- Tor-Kul-Na gets out of the water and kills a 4th. His nagrub follow, still trying to catch up.
2- His nagrubs are too late though, and the 4th WTF Tor-Kul-Na dead, along with a nagrub and a stinger.
3- The stingers charge forward and kill two 4th.
3- The last two greenscales kill the closest stinger.

Round 7 8-19

1- The greenscales kill the two nagrubs that had been chasing after Tor-Kul-Na.
1- The stingers fire at the greenscales, but the greenscales' defense holds.
2- The two remaining 4th advance into the water and whiff their attacks on the stingers.
2- The stingers kill the last greenscales and one of the last two 4th.
To keep it shorter, The stingers gun down the last 4th at the beginning of the next round, without any further losses.

Army 1 wins, with six stingers and four nagrubs left.

If I had played it smarter with Mimring, the battle would at least have been prolonged. Though if TKN had better defense rolls, it probably wouldn't have mattered too much.

I will have the next armies to vote for later today.

Last edited by ArghYeMatey; September 17th, 2010 at 02:38 PM.
Old September 13th, 2010, 05:02 PM

ArghYeMatey Woo who?

All right, here are the armies for the next battle:

Marcus's Legos and Co: Marcus, Legos x3, Roman Archers x2, NotNW, and Guilty.

Cyprien's undead army: Cyprien, Sonya, Zombies x4, and Marro warriors.

The battle will be played on Fissure, by Dignan. I should have the battle up by Thursday. Feel free to question, comment, vote, etc.

Old September 13th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArghYeMatey View Post

The battle will be played on Fissure, by Dignan. I should have the battle up by Thursday. Feel free to question, comment, vote, etc.
1-0
That'll be a slaughter.
Undead

Old September 13th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArghYeMatey View Post

So I'm 0-1.

I'll vote for Cyprien's army. I've had incredible luck, and he is (IMO) the best unit. (Besides the Fen Hydra )
Old September 16th, 2010, 05:03 PM

ArghYeMatey Woo who?

I had originally planned to make this a story battle report, but the way I was doing wasn't going to work. Maybe I'll do it sometime soon.

Cyprien's army is on the bottom of the battlefield(and everything will be viewed from that angle), the side where the ruins are. He and Sonya are on the left side of the river with half the zombies, while the other half are on the right with the Marro warriors. Marcus and Guilty are on the left as well, with six Legos and three archers. The NotNW and the other Romans are on the right. All right, here it is:

Round 1 20-7

1. The zombies on the left side make their way onto the rocky ground.
1. As do the Legionnaires on the other side, who move with Marcus.
2. The zombies on the right advance as well.
2. The Romans on the right advance to meet them.
3. Cyprien flies over to kill a Legionnaire on the far left, but fails with his chilling touch and normal attack.
3. The last four Roman soldiers march forward.

Round 2 17-12

1. Cyprien attacks Marcus and inflicts a wound.
1. The archers on the left combine their attack on Cyprien, but only roll one skull, which is blocked.
2. Cyprien chills Marcus dead, and kills a Legionnaire while he's at it. (stupid dice.)
2. The archers on the right side combine their attack and inflict two wounds on the vampire
3. Three zombies from each side advance and two attack the Romans. A Legionnaire on the right side dies.
3. two Legos from each side move to positions on the snow and attack, which is good for one dead zombie on each side.

Round 3 2-6

1. Two legos on the right side attack and kill a zombie, while two more on the left attempt to kill a zombie and injure Cyprien, but both fail.

1. Cyprien gets back to full health by moving a few spaces to chill a lego and cut down an archer.
2. The archers on the right advance, but fail to kill any zombies.
2. An extra zombie on the right moves forward, while one on the left takes height and kills a Lego.
3. The Ninjas advance, but with so many Romans in the way they can't get far.
3. The Marro Warriors advance, kill a lego, and make a ninja disappear closer.

Round 4 6-7

1. The Ninjas charge(stealthily) forward and kill a Marro and a zombie.
1. Cyprien flies over and attacks a ninja, but completely fails.
2. Two archers from the right side and one from the left combine their attack on Cyprien, and inflict a wound.
2. The zombies swarm forward and kill a Lego on the right side.
3. The Legos aren't finished though, and they charge forward again and kill a lego turned zombie.
3. Cyprien fails epically to recover his health by rolling a 1 for chill touch and having his attack blocked by an archer with 1 defense.

Round 5 15-16

1. The ninjas cut down two zombies, but the last one fails to wound Cyprien.
1. Cyprien finally chill touches that one pesky ninja, and kills the archer next to him as well.
2. The remaining two ninjas turn their attention to Cyprien, but fail to inflict any wounds.
2. The last zombie on the right side fails to kill anything, as do the zombies on the left side.
3. The legos on the right side kill the final zombie there, while the one's on the left cut one of the six left down.
3. The Marro grab height and kill A lego on the left side and another on the right.

Round 6 7-11

1. The NotNW inflict a wound on Cyprien.
1. Cyprien chills one dead and recovers his health.
2. The archers get on top of the snow and attack, but fail to kill anything.
2. The Zombies attack back, but whiff most of their attacks.
3. Guilty, who hasn't even moved once this game, finally gets the chance and kills his points worth in the form of two zombies.
3. The Marro attack and whiff.

Round 7 2-20

1. The last Lego on the left kills the second-to-last zombie, while the two on the right inflict two wounds on Cyprien.
1. Cyprien heals again by killing the two legos.
2. Guilty kills the final zombie.
2. Order marker lost.
3. The Roman Archers combine their attack and inflict three wounds on Cyprien.
3. The Marro insure they'll never combine attacks again by killing two archers, so there are only two left.

Round 8 14-12

1. Cyprien flies over and kills Guilty.
1. Order marker lost.
2. Then he chills an archer.
2. The last archer fires at Cyprien, but it does nothing.
3. Cyprien heals his only wound by chilling the last archer.
3. The final ninja is unwilling to give up, and he slays a marro.

Round 9 15-2

1. Cyprien chills the final Legionnare.
1. The ninja kills another marro.
2. Cyprien flies just out of the Ninja's reach, on the opposite side of the river.
2. The ninja is obviously nervous, as he whiffs his attack roll on the final marro.
3. Cyprien flies over and kills the ninja with a normal attack, finally ending the game.

Well, that certainly wasn't the slaughter it was expected to be.

MVP: that was definitely Cyprien. He killed Marcus, Guilty, the Ninjas, five archers, and six legos as well.

This next battle will be a 600 point battle. Same map.

Army 1: Sir Dupius, Templar Cavalry x3, Black Wyrmlings x3

Army 2: Pelloth, Estivara, Deadeye, Drow x4, Chainfighter x3

I should have it up by Saturday.

Just a side note, whenever I pick an army, I do it without thinking about what the other army is(hence the chainfighters)

Last edited by ArghYeMatey; October 7th, 2010 at 08:33 AM.
Old September 18th, 2010, 05:51 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

2-0
Wow, I never noticed this was up... You make me want to get Cyprien...
This is a hard one, but the templar should be killed after the intial charge, but, I think the Tempies can kill most of the heros, and the lil blackies should be able to kill the squadies and dupis should be able to crush the leftover heros... Templars and Lil' Blackies

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports