Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 20th, 2017, 08:08 PM

TechnoTreecko is surprisingly tart
Card Reprints?

Does anyone know where I can get card reprints made for figures that are missing cards/have damaged cards?
Old September 20th, 2017, 09:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Card Reprints?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoTreecko View Post
Does anyone know where I can get card reprints made for figures that are missing cards/have damaged cards?
Reprints or original cards. If you visit the sales and trade threads there are listings in there for cards. There is also a thread somewhere around here for card exchanges.

If you are looking for someone that prints and cuts out reproductions I'm sure you can find that as well but I don't know which direction to point you. These days people print their own and there is a thread with tips somewhere. If I get a chance and remember I'll look for it.

There is also a thread with high res images (I believe) of cards and you can request any that are missing.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 21st, 2017, 01:01 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Card Reprints?

There is a reasonable chance that someone might even have spare cards. I have a few figures that I modded or repainted, for example. The cards to those figures are just sitting in a drawer. I'm sure there are others out there that have extras. What cards are you looking for?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards