Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite MacDirk Warrior? (Answers Left to Right)
Blue Beret 18 27.69%
The Elder MacDirk 32 49.23%
Wield Thy Axe 10 15.38%
Pot Head 5 7.69%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 12th, 2012, 10:17 AM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 23. MacDirk Warriors

Next we head to the Scottish Highlands to find our band of MacDirk Warriors.

(Answers Left to Right)
1. Blue Beret
2. The Elder MacDirk
3. Wield Thy Axe
4. Pot Head

The Scottish Highlands gave us our mighty kilted warriors. Blue Beret seems to be the leader, but since when has the Scots used a color that isn't green? The Elder MacDirk almost seems like he is past his fighting prime and is heading out for his final battle. Wield Thy Axe and Pot Head both seem to be younger and more aggressive than the others. However, I like Pot Head's weapon but that is the only thing I like about him. I think I'll give the edge to The Elder MacDirk because he seems to me like the most historically correct of the Scots.

Who is the favorite of these Rampaging Highlanders?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by GTigers55; April 20th, 2014 at 07:55 PM.
Old August 12th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Sculpt Polls! 23. MacDirk Warriors

I absolutely love the MacDirk sculpts. All 4 of them are excellent. However, the one that really conveys the feeling of a Braveheart freedom fighter is Wield Thy Axe. His weapon is awesome, his beard is warm, a heart of a lion. A true Scot.
Old August 12th, 2012, 01:41 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Pot head has a pole arm. Pot head slaughters.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old August 12th, 2012, 02:42 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm going with Blue Beret. I'm thinking he took his beret from a defeated enemy and he now wears it proudly.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 12th, 2012, 03:17 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

I don't care how historically inaccurate, Blue Beret is a boss.
Old August 12th, 2012, 04:39 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

To me, The Elder MacDirk seems to eternally saying, "Come At Me Bro.".

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old August 13th, 2012, 06:58 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

These are some of the best sculpts in the game.

Blue Beret (assuming he snagged some material when visiting allies in France) is an amazing figure.
Eldar looks like a typical old Firday night Glaswegian ready to stick anyone trying to take his fish supper.
Axe guy looks like a grown up dwarf. Still a very good attack posture.
Pot Head is an outstanding rank and file style warrior preparing to take down any kind of cavalry unit.

The Blue Beret is still my favorite but this is a very close call.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; August 13th, 2012 at 07:00 AM. Reason: And hey, repaint a squad and you've got another Clan
Old October 20th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Arguably one of the best sculpted squads in the game, imo. Went with wield thy ax because he looks to be about to deliver the death blow.
Old September 2nd, 2016, 12:57 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

George Carlin the Elder for sure in my best Scottish accent.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units