Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old July 6th, 2010, 06:14 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Warzones of Valhalla Display Thread

This thread is too display all of the multiplayer maps we have tested and approved for Warzones of Valhalla. It is organized by category: 3 player, 4 player, and team. To view our discussion thread, click here.

3 Player Maps
More Ways to Die by Eiriker
This map is your simple 3 person FFA, requiring 2 RoTV and 3 RttFF

4 Player Maps

Team Maps
Cross Trails by Darkmage7a
This map is meant for 2-on-2 battles, with each player having 12 start zone spaces. It requires 1 RoTV and 2 RttFF.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; January 23rd, 2011 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Our second map! More Ways to Die!
Old July 6th, 2010, 06:51 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: The Extensive Multiplayer Map Index

This is awesome. Can't wait for 4-player maps. We usually just make 3+ player maps on the spot, and I just played a 4-player map this weekend that someone threw together, and it felt kinda balanced but not totally. One issue was that we had a fun scenario were we had glyphs that were kinda like capture the flag, and I am not sure anyone makes maps that are well balanced for 4-players but can have a lot of glyphs or custom scenarios, so I would try to collect those kind of maps too. The Codex had a couple (probably on this site somewhere too) and I guess anyone can kinda modify any quasi-symmetrical multilayer map by just adding more glyphs.

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to scapemage921 again.
Old July 6th, 2010, 06:57 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to scapemage921 again.
Sweet! My first Vbulltien Message! Thanks!

Old July 6th, 2010, 11:30 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

I think the list is great no doubt. I think we should maybe have a separate thread as well that is similar to the BOV. Nominate maps, have judges check maps to see if it's worth reviewing, then if it passes then we play test and write reviews for the said maps. Then of course it goes through it's voting and it's voted either yes or no into the MultiBOV.

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old July 7th, 2010, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
I think the list is great no doubt. I think we should maybe have a separate thread as well that is similar to the BOV. Nominate maps, have judges check maps to see if it's worth reviewing, then if it passes then we play test and write reviews for the said maps. Then of course it goes through it's voting and it's voted either yes or no into the MultiBOV.
THis wa aminly to lsit all the decent multiplayer maps, but if we're to do tested ones, I think we should call it "Warzones of Valhalla" because a warzone is bigger than a battlefield. I can start us off with 2 maps that I know are competitive, I've tested, and some others have tested. I'll start a discussion thread, we'll rally a judge panel, and we'll vote on maps.

Old November 14th, 2010, 09:18 AM

Re: Warzones of Valhalla Display Thread

Please welcome our first map, Cross Trails!

Old December 3rd, 2010, 10:09 PM

Isamu knows what's in an order marker Isamu knows what's in an order marker

Awesome! I've always wanted a BoV thread for multiplayer maps.

Multiplayer 'scape is really fun, but well balanced maps are always harder to find. I'll be setting up Cross Trails for our next team match for sure!
Old January 23rd, 2011, 02:49 PM

Please welcome out second map, More Ways to Die!

Old February 22nd, 2022, 10:27 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Was this post ever updated? I know Trinity is an awesome 3 player map. Anyone interested in reviving this project/ has it been revived?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios