Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 8th, 2019, 02:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ruined Battlement

I must admit, I never play with the Battlement DO rules so it wouldn't be something I would lead the charge on, but Mixmaster (who is a cement mixer) seems like your best theme justification for it to me. Then maybe have Scrapper (who is the crane) throw/fling the battlement DO's Mixmaster makes at people with his crane arm? Hook could be another one that flings the battlements at people with his hook arm.
Old December 8th, 2019, 03:30 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ruined Battlement

Hook is the crane guy, Scrapper is a front-end loader.

-

The Constructicons don’t really have viable figures right now, but if they did Scrapper, Hook, and Mixmaster could all conceivably create DOs since they’re two engineers and a (borderline insane) chemist. But they’d probably be making more impressive stuff than battlements though. Bonecrusher and Scavenger could create like rubble DOs or something I guess. Long Haul would just be stuck carrying things.

EDIT: Actually on the figure front, they did do a reissue of the original Constructicon molds recently as like a Walmart exclusive... so I guess that’s sorta viable? Pretty small though.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library