Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old July 28th, 2016, 09:03 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Battlelore on Steam - looking for opponents?

Hey All,

You can never find someone online looking to play, and I have waited an hour and had no one sign up for a game, so I am trying to find gamers who would want to set up a time and play a game or 2 of battlelore.

SInce the Heroscape community here is so cool, I thought I would try here.

So if you want to play Battlelore - please post here or pm, thanks so much

Hendal

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 21st, 2017, 12:32 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Battlelore on Steam - looking for opponents?

I'm not sure what Steam is, but I'd like to play you in BattleLore.

Old August 21st, 2017, 09:31 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Battlelore on Steam - looking for opponents?

Steam is a combination Game app store and social media platform, kinda like the PlayStation Network or Xbox Live - but for PC/Mac and mobile. BattleLore Command on Steam. There is also the Tabletop Simulator which has the Heroscape Mod.

I should really get into these games, but I have so limited time.

Last edited by lefton4ya; August 21st, 2017 at 09:47 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games