Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old July 11th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Hey @LilNewbie , are those neoprene mats that you have your terrain set up on? They look neat!
First, thanks for the comments, everyone.

Hahma, the mats in the pictures are 4x4 neoprene mats mainly used for Warmachine/Hordes and we modified the setup zones for FG to create the same play space as a 3x3. Worked great. I did finally find some nice 3x3 neoprene mats but don't have any recent pictures of games using them. We found multiplayer games more manageable on 4x4 mats with the modified setup zones but two player games worked better on the 3x3s.

Newb.
Old July 11th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

I only have the one neoprene mat and it's 4x4. Like you said, they are more manageable for 3+ player games. For 2 players, we adjust the treasure placement from board edge and warband starting points by 6 inches to accommodate the bigger area, so entry and exit points are still based on a 3x3 footprint.

My buddy Chris has several 4x4 and 4x6 mats, and likewise adjust as needed for games. I love the mats because they offer a neat backdrop so to speak and are easy to put out and store. They aren't cheap though, but I think it's worth having some. I may look for a jungle or swamp one at some point for more tropical setting games.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; July 11th, 2017 at 12:14 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures