Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 18th, 2017, 04:55 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Asterios

I can work with that, thanks!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 19th, 2017, 09:51 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Asterios Top-Down added to Online Heroscape Templates, thanks!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 29th, 2018, 11:58 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Just purchased a painted version on Amazon (only a couple left in stock) for The New York City Gang Of Four's next game day (Taeblewalker's HoB game (2/7) on his Savage Land Map).

Last edited by kolakoski; February 7th, 2019 at 02:05 PM.
Old January 29th, 2018, 01:41 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Just purchased a painted version on Amazon (only a couple left in stock) for
The New York City Gang Of Four's next game day (Taeblewalker's HoB game (2/7) on his[SIZE=4][FONT=Book Antiqua] Savage Land Map).

[/CENTER]
Hopefully Asterios will be fun! I bought one of the unpainted minis of him, hoping to play him eventually.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 29th, 2018, 02:56 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

He's excellent. If one happens to be building an all-hero army for whatever reason (like I did at the most recent Utah tournament), I'd say he's almost an auto-include. Such a beast against squads.
Old January 29th, 2018, 03:06 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic goat View Post
Just wanted to pass on some info - I surprisingly found him on walmart.com of all places:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Reaper-Mi...Mini/199060994
Whoa! What a find! That's sweet.
Quote:

Just purchased a painted version on Amazon (only a couple left in stock) for
The New York City Gang Of Four's next game day (Taeblewalker's HoB game (2/7) on his Savage Land Map).

Too late!

Old September 16th, 2018, 01:27 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Asterios SoV Reviews:
Old October 13th, 2018, 08:48 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I can't believe I haven't bought this figure yet. Such a great card.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 13th, 2018, 09:07 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
It's a really good sculpt too; imposing and just plain cool.
Old October 13th, 2018, 09:11 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
It's a really good sculpt too; imposing and just plain cool.
Oh wow...just read his card again...I need to get this guy too!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 7th, 2019, 02:00 PM

Well met!

Quote:

Just purchased a painted version on Amazon (only a couple left in stock) for The New York City Gang Of Four's next game day (Taeblewalker's HoB game (2/7) on his Savage Land Map).

This was last year and, after many delays, they informed me that they didn't have him.

Ordered another one recently, and it has shipped, but is "delayed." Amazon says it is "Arriving today by 8 PM ." One can only hope . . .

P.S.: Followed Walmart link above. Ordering 2 for $17.66 including shipping. If they arrive and/or the other one arrives, I'll offer up the extra(s) here (unless, of course, any of my fellow Gang members wants one) . . .

Last edited by kolakoski; February 7th, 2019 at 02:23 PM.
Old February 26th, 2019, 05:23 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

So Reaper's website actually has these in stock right now.

https://www.reapermini.com/OnlineSto...sku-down/20015

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs