Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 26th, 2015, 11:46 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Asterios

Corrected...

That's strange because the structure of the url I put was the good one, but the security token wasn't the good one... I don't know if it's the security tokens that is changing regularly or if I made an error of copy/past when I made the book...

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old April 27th, 2015, 04:50 PM

redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I'm phone-posting at the moment but check to see if the print link has the following string at the end: "&act=down." If so, delete it and try again.

OK - I took away"&act=down&actionhash=1430063051-1b1c800a3ec48de1af93dc377a84f2e78be0dceb" from the end (only keeping "http://www.heroscapers.com/community/downloads.php?do=file&id=4370) and got to the downloads page. Thanks! Looks like a great unit. Looking forward to using him.
Old May 10th, 2015, 06:30 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Gotta say, Asterios is a champ. Ran him alongside Raelin & Marro Stingers in a 3-man game today against two armies. He tore all over the board, charging down a good number of Skeletons of Annellintia, killing Marcu Esenwein, then chasing down a wounded Sgt. Drake to knock a player out of the game.

Well done, to the French community who created him and to the SoV judges who reviewed Asterios.
Old July 12th, 2015, 02:20 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

I'd like to get him, but I'm having some serious trouble finding the mini - any links as to where I can find it?

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old July 13th, 2015, 12:35 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
I'd like to get him, but I'm having some serious trouble finding the mini - any links as to where I can find it?
This is where I got mine. Don't rememebr what color mine is.

http://paizo.com/products/btpy89d2?Minotaur-of-the-Maze
Old July 13th, 2015, 02:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@elvenwizard9, check miniaturemarket.com , or anywhere else they sell reaper minis. This sculpt is usually well priced. Maybe some painting required if you get the reaper bones version.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 30th, 2015, 08:04 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Any chance I can get a top down picture of Asterios?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 21st, 2017, 02:13 PM

majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker

Just wanted to pass on some info - I surprisingly found him on walmart.com of all places:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Reaper-Mi...Mini/199060994
Old February 8th, 2017, 04:54 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Bump. If anyone has this mini, a well-lit picture taken from directly above would be appreciated.
Old February 8th, 2017, 05:15 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Bump. If anyone has this mini, a well-lit picture taken from directly above would be appreciated.
Ill see what i can do.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 8th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic goat View Post
Just wanted to pass on some info - I surprisingly found him on walmart.com of all places:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Reaper-Mi...Mini/199060994
Whoa! What a find! That's sweet.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 18th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Will this do?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs