Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 11th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death!
Programmer Requested for Heroscape Price Calculator

Allo,
I am requesting the aid of a programmer who can convert a spread sheet I created into an online form that would use the formula I developed to calculate the price of custom cards.

It is a fairly simple spreadsheet, but I have no idea how to convert it to something the community can use. If anyone wants a copy or can help get it out to the community let me know in a pm.

Thanks.

wriggz's custom Figures and Terrain

Have a Question? Take it to the Dump.

Want to Learn More? Go to the Library.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards