Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 23rd, 2009, 11:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Custom Consistency and going beyond NM24

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Honestly, I'd like to keep this group on the small side, so if we just want to go with the four of us (if GreyOwl is officially game...who let that NecroBlade guy in here again?)
~NecroBlade, reading between the lines

EDIT: Curse you Bats, you're too quick!
lol - well I know from experience that you're much more interested in customs in general than in Marvel/DC.
Read: your super customs suck but the rest of them are OK.

(OK, I'm done 'chatrooming' I promise.)
More like I'd always had the feeling that you were less interested in the comic book side of things. But you're clearly interested enough to be posting here, so I'm all for you joining if you're interested. We'd certainly be better for your input!
And this is a bit of a chatrooming thread - not like we're working on a specific card right now or anything.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2009, 11:44 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

a/s/l?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 23rd, 2009, 11:45 PM

Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker

one other idea i would like to lay down early, is I would like figure value to be considered. it frustrates me in that not really way but kinda that theres an NM24 figure I'll probably never have(The Crow) and a couple of TNT figures are 20+ bucks! So when choosing hizones/character choices, i would like this to be taken into consideration whenever possible.

My Customs(Mostly Marvelscape Common Squads)
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22383

Old April 23rd, 2009, 11:45 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Oh no Necro, did I become an elitist douche bag?

Bats, I am gonna go ahead and start cataloging all of our rules ideas, and then post a few more suggestions. That should start this off in the right direction.
Old April 23rd, 2009, 11:47 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
a/s/l?
myob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markb97402 View Post
one other idea i would like to lay down early, is I would like figure value to be considered. it frustrates me in that not really way but kinda that theres an NM24 figure I'll probably never have(The Crow) and a couple of TNT figures are 20+ bucks! So when choosing hizones/character choices, i would like this to be taken into consideration whenever possible.
Totally agree! I don't have half the figures I've made cards for already. Eventually, once I'm happy enough with enough cards, I'm going to want to buy a bunch of figures instead of just proxying them. It'd definitely be a welcome turn if they were affordable ones.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2009, 11:47 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Choose one.

a) It takes one to know one.
b) If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
c) Doesn't that make you an elitist douche bag?
d) All of the above.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 23rd, 2009, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Choose one.

a) It takes one to know one.
b) If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
c) Doesn't that make you an elitist douche bag?
d) All of the above.
Hmm ... I have a feeling I should retract that last "chatroom" comment I made ... Can I close Pandora's box again?

Old April 23rd, 2009, 11:51 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Closed.

If you guys have anymore ideas for rules, post em. I will be silent for a while, but I am currently watching and taking notes.
Old April 23rd, 2009, 11:55 PM

Speaking of things being open and closed, I want to stress that membership for this group is still very open, despite what I said about wanting to keep it small. Anyone who is interested in the same types of things that have been expressed in this thread so far as goals for this project, who want to work on collaborative cards and who will have the enthusiasm and time to consistently devote to this project is, of course, welcome to join. I'm no elitist and have no interest in being so. At the same time, I'm not looking for wallflowers or occasional contributors for this - more of a "crack team" that will focus on a character at a time and really knock him/her out of the ballpark.

Old April 24th, 2009, 12:01 AM

Another thing (to give Griffin something to take notes on) just because I'm the one suggesting this, in no way do I expect to be "in charge" or anything. I'd want everything done by Democratic process. Votes among the small membership (an important reason to keep it small and among those who can get in some work just about every day with the occasional vacation here and there) about what powers to include on a card, about whether or not to approve the final card, about what cost range the character we're working on should be, and so on.

Old April 24th, 2009, 12:15 AM

Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker

while putting down rules, if we are designing a "set", i would like to see a goal of if a personality or class is mentioned by a card, that we have at least two or three cards of that type.

My Customs(Mostly Marvelscape Common Squads)
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22383

Old April 24th, 2009, 12:19 AM

I could see that as a goal for most cards, and that we'd have a goal to create class/personality type synergies across our creations, but I think sometimes it will make thematic (and strategic) sense for a card or two to be unique in their personality or class.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy