Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 27th, 2015, 07:51 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
The Book of Mera

The Book of Mera

C3G DC PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 13
CHAMPIONS AND ILLUSIONISTS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Justice League: Trinity War set.
Its model number and name are #028 / Mera.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Justice League: Trinity War Gravity Feed set.
Its model number and name are #202 / Mera.

Character Bio - Mera was a princess of Xebel who was sent through space-time by her father to kill the king of Atlantis, known to surface-dwellers as the hero Aquaman. However, that plan backfired when Mera fell in love with and eventually married the man she was supposed to kill. As Queen of Atlantis, Mera has ruled and fought by her husband's side, leaving her past with Xebel behind.

Mera has the unique ability to form "hard water" objects via aquakinesis. She has been shown to be powerful enough to control, albeit briefly, huge amounts of water, enough to pull an entire army out to sea. Due to her intended role as an infiltrator and a killer, Mera received extensive training in Xebel, becoming a formidable warrior. During the events of the Blackest Night, Mera briefly became a member of the Red Lantern Corps.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • If Aquaman is in your army, Mera may boost either the attack or defense of Atlanteans you control.
  • As an Atlantean Queen, Mera can allow the Atlantean Palace Guards to move with their Loyal to the Throne special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 24th, 2022 at 11:27 PM.
Old February 27th, 2015, 07:51 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Mera (Design Phase)

NAME = MERA

SPECIES = ATLANTEAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = QUEEN
PERSONALITY = DEVOTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 210

WATER AFFINITY
Mera does not stop her movement when entering water spaces. Add 2 dice to Mera's attack while she is within 2 spaces of a water space.

LOVE OF ATLANTIS
If you control Aquaman, add 1 to the Defense numbers of Mera and all Atlanteans you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Mera. If Aquaman is in your army and he is destroyed, add 1 to the Attack numbers of Mera and all Atlanteans you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Mera.

AQUAKINESIS
After moving and instead of attacking with Mera, if she is within 2 spaces of a water space, you may choose up to 4 figures within 4 spaces of Mera. One at a time, roll the 20-sided die once for each chosen figure. If you roll 14 or higher, you may either inflict one unblockable wound on that chosen figure, or place that chosen figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its original placement. Figures moved by Aquakinesis will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Original design:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by SirGalahad; September 7th, 2015 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Updated wording
Old February 27th, 2015, 07:52 PM
Archie

Comic Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Backgrounds:
Spoiler Alert!

Alternate Miniatures:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arch-vile; March 12th, 2015 at 06:17 PM.
Old February 27th, 2015, 08:17 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Aquaman is one of my favorite C3G designs, so I'm excited to see him get some support! Great design.
Old February 27th, 2015, 09:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the DC 75th Anniversary set.
Its model number and name are #028 / Mera.
I have this mini ordered and on the way. Since it's highly likely I'll be doing the card I can get Photos so don't worry about trying to get those. If one of the others are chosen someone will need to take the pictures unless someone wants to send me the figure...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 27th, 2015, 10:33 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Is such low survivability really accurate here? I mean in Blackest Night she went toe to toe with Black Lantern Wonderwoman for awhile (while nowhere near water, and while Aquaman was a zombie), but 3 defense 4 life is like D-list Batman villain level.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 27th, 2015, 10:36 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Is such low survivability really accurate here? I mean in Blackest Night she went toe to toe with Black Lantern Wonderwoman for awhile (while nowhere near water, and while Aquaman was a zombie), but 3 defense 4 life is like D-list Batman villain level.
I thought that was after she got a red ring? Or was that before? I apparently need to reread that comic again.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old February 27th, 2015, 10:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I thought that was after she got a red ring? Or was that before? I apparently need to retread that comic again.
Non-Lantern Mera is fighting Black Lantern Wonderwoman, then they are temporarily deputized into Red and Violet respectively (severing Necron's hold on Wondie in the process). At no point does Red Lantern Mera fight Black Lantern Wonderwoman, she sort of stands beside her while the rings fight for control, but that's it.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 27th, 2015, 11:17 PM
Archie

Yeah, I'd like to look at increasing Mera's base stats. Mera can fight, and takes on some strong opponents in both Brightest Day and Blackest Night. 5 life and 4 defense would be more thematic, in my opinion.

HGuy- Red Lantern Mera fights Star Sapphire Wonder Woman for a while; maybe that's what you're thinking of.
Old February 28th, 2015, 03:27 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yeah I'd be happy to see her almost equivalent to Aquaman.
Old February 28th, 2015, 10:33 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

When on water spaces, the two Aquamans are 5L/5M/3R/8A/7D and 5L/5M/1R/6A/6D (with a ranged SA and Submerge 11). I think 5 Life and 4 base Defense here would be justifiable.

Hard Water is pretty good, as long as she's on a map with water. I could see tweaking the rolls or range if testing shows it too powerful. Otherwise, she looks good to me.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old February 28th, 2015, 10:57 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Remember, we're trying to go with the iconic version, not the version in that one comic where she totally chumped that one superhero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library