Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 29th, 2010, 05:11 PM
p-o'd exaderater

LeviofDoom is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Syvarris

him paired with a good screen can take down q9 in less than 2 turns. ive done it

My 2011 tourney record: 7-7
My 2010 tourney record: 7-9
Old June 29th, 2010, 05:15 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviofDoom View Post
him paired with a good screen can take down q9 in less than 2 turns. ive done it
Technically, a squad of deathreavers can take down Q9 in one turn.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old June 29th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:
Yeah.... Technically Q9 can take down a squad of reavers in 1 turn.

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old June 29th, 2010, 05:30 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Two squads, actually. Plus one more.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old June 29th, 2010, 11:13 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Two squads, actually. Plus one more.
But lets not forget that a squad of deathreavers can take down Syvarris in one turn. Or that Deathwalker 8000 could kill them all in one turn.

Anyway, back on topic of Syvarris, he's got low defense. Watch out.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old February 7th, 2011, 12:15 AM

rshorton is surprisingly tart

I'm not sure but I believe there is a Synergy Benefit Received and Offered to Emirroon for his Elven Summoning Spell. Also I believe there is a Synergy Benefit Offered to Arkmer for his Staff of Lerkintin defensive bonus.

Me-Burq-Sa, You-Burq-Sa, We-All-Burq-Sa!!!
~ RSH
Old June 27th, 2011, 10:56 AM

Gladitor Woo who?

Hmmmnnn... Syvarris..
It's been said a-lot, But you should get him on height before you do anything else. Once he's on height, he pretty much smashes. Off of height and some annoying stealth flying person, Cough Cyprien Cough, will come and turn Syvarris and his 2 defense into a little grease mark on the hex tile.

I'm the fart in the air conditioning, I'm always there, but usually, you never notice.

~Orson Scott Card~
Old June 27th, 2011, 02:01 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

It's too bad no one has written a Unit Strategy Review for him. These simplistic, derogatory analyses, based solely upon his low defense, are insulting to the general level of intelligence of the Community, let alone to mine. A couple of points:

1. The Krav are better. In most cases, it's true, except for where the extra 2 spaces of range are critical, where there are Treasure glyphs, where the 2 spaces gained allow the inclusion of unit(s) that otherwise would be unviable due to the 24 space limit, or, of course, a heroes-only situation. Also Syvarris can be carried, in his entirety.

2. His defense sucks. Agreed, but mitigated by his range, and by the selection and placement of complimentary units by reasonably intelligent players. For instance, in the forementioned cough-cough case, let there be a squad of Kozuke nearby to make such an interloper pay big time. Or surround Syvarris with units/terrain such that he is unapproachable by melee.
Old June 30th, 2011, 10:05 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

While I'm at it, I"d also like to put in a word for combining Syvarris with Nilfeim. One of the best long/short range combos (unarguably the best when eschewing guns), they are especially good, when combined with a healer (usually Kelda) in multiplayer formats. Or with the ubiquitous Raelin in any format.
Old August 12th, 2011, 11:58 AM

Rashek Woo who?

I am fairly new to Heroscape, and this is my first post, but what about?

Theracus
Syvarris
Elite Onyx Vipers
Venoc Warlord
Venoc Vipers
Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
Kyntela Gwyn

any feedback would be nice
Old August 12th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site, Rashek. You might want to post proposed armies in one of the various proposed army threads in the Competitive Armies Discussion section (of the Official HeroScape area). Once you have results that say something important (or even not so important) about how Syvarris did or how to use him, then report that kind of thing in the BOOKs.
Old August 12th, 2011, 02:03 PM

Rashek Woo who?

Ok I'll do that

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units