Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old May 17th, 2006, 04:02 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Awesome pics, Annerios! So many figures and so little time! That Avatar of Cthulu is just awesome.

Newb.
Old May 17th, 2006, 04:10 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Awesome pics, Annerios! So many figures and so little time! That Avatar of Cthulu is just awesome.

Newb.
It is amazing how much cool stuff has been posted in this thread in the last couple of days.

I see some great HS customs in our future.

I had a scenario involving Cthulhu in Valhalla I was going to run for Halloween last year. This year I will have a bunch of figures by October so I can do it right.

I am pretty sure H_E_H made a Headless Horseman custom. Now we will have a pre-painted figure to use for it. Too cool.
Old May 17th, 2006, 04:17 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
AHHHHH!!!
Reaper of Souls!!!!!

I will HAVE to have this, and make a custom HS unit for it.

He is MINE, people - back the F off!
Old May 17th, 2006, 06:26 PM

Turtleboy has disabled reputation
Awsome stuff! I love the scuplts, very good.

Dont the Feild Agents remind you of Soild Snake? im so buying them and making a Snake custome now!
Old May 17th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtleboy
Awsome stuff! I love the scuplts, very good.

Dont the Feild Agents remind you of Soild Snake? im so buying them and making a Snake custome now!
Actually they kind of do look like him. Good one.

There are nods in there to Ghostbusters, American Psycho, The Exorcist,
Buffy, Phantasm, Bloodrayne, Dog Soldiers and a lot more. They may not
have all the licensing for everything, but they sure got around some of it
nicely.

The good thing is that if the game does well, there are so many other
figures they can do. They've only scratched the surface.

The starter set comes with some scenic pieces as well, but you can't see
them too clearly in the photo.

The people in the Wizkids forums keep asking for more 3-D stuff for their
games and some even mentioned using the HS castle as a gothic setting
for this game.

That Zombie Lawyer is just too cool. You can never have too
many zombies. . .
Old May 17th, 2006, 08:01 PM

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
WizKids also announced their first Collector's Set for HorrorClix:
Aliens Vs. Predators

Newb.
Old May 17th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
WizKids also announced their first Collector's Set for HorrorClix:
Aliens Vs. Predators

Newb.
Cool. Now it is official and not just rumors. I'll post this in the Aliens thread.

Thanks for the info Newb; I missed it while in a daze gazing at all of that pre-painted plastic.
Old May 17th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I feel a need to drool uncontrollably at the prospect of Aliens vs Predators in 28mm prepainted plastic.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 17th, 2006, 08:49 PM

*Moves uphill from IMax*

Newb.

Old May 17th, 2006, 08:49 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
I feel a need to drool uncontrollably at the prospect of Aliens vs Predators in 28mm prepainted plastic.
OMG!

Somebody get an AED for my wallet, it just coded!

Holy crap! I'm gonna go broke. Would you guys come visit me in the po house?

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 19th, 2006, 02:53 AM
Master Custom Creator

It turns out that the huge tree thing behind the vampire chick is not part of the background illustrations for the box. It is the "Tree of the Damned"; a large 3-D object that comes in the starter. There seem to be a couple of 3-D tombstones in there as well.

More goodies for HS scenery. I get the feeling this starter box is going to sell like crazy at Gencon.
Old May 19th, 2006, 03:51 AM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
So I am going to have to have at least 2 of the 7 figure Alien Packs. That means I'm gonna have to buy 24 packs of Horror Clix and then buy the collector's sets x2. ($6 x 24) + (2 x $10) = $164 AT LEAST. That's over $11 per alien. But I will get a lot of other figures if I open the packs and I guess I could try to sell the packs.

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions