Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old January 13th, 2016, 02:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 1-13!

I love your mods and the backstories you create for each figure and general.
Old January 13th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's one hardcore recreational drug. Too bad I can't give you more rep...

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 22nd, 2018, 12:00 AM

Dragnaxx32 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Photobucket got you here. Would you mind swapping the images so all can see?
Old January 24th, 2018, 01:16 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnaxx32 View Post
Photobucket got you here. Would you mind swapping the images so all can see?
I'll get to it eventually. It's a massive pain in the butt and only the front page 'mug shot wall' is messed up, not the important pictures within the thread, so it's not a priority for me right now. Once I get back to posting stuff in here (which should be soonish) and the thread becomes active, I'll get it fixed. Don't have the time or inclination to spruce up a corpse thread from 2 years ago until then though.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 1st, 2018, 10:38 AM

Dragnaxx32 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Have you ever considered mass-producing/selling your figures? It might make you a decent amount of money and allow people to play with your heavily modded figures.
Old August 25th, 2021, 11:55 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Soundwarp SG-1 entered the competition on my recommendation, since even though he doesn't play X-Wing I've had him repaint my stuff for several years now. I'm glad to see him here! No Spoilers, but good luck to him!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions