Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:41 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker
Re: Petition to save Heroscape

Count me in!

Heroscape will rise again!

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:42 PM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

Put me on it.

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of darkness
Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:42 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Duh, I'm signing.

WotC didn't listen to anything we said before, so it won't help now, but at least it'd be awesome to see exactly how big our big family here is!
Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:43 PM

Heroscaper62 has disabled reputation

Add me! I just started playing and now they cancel it! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm in

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Duh, I'm signing.

WotC didn't listen to anything we said before, so it won't help now, but at least it'd be awesome to see exactly how big our big family here is!
Maybe Hasbro will listen.
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

I'm actually hoping Hasbro picks it back up so no to WotC for me.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:45 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Feel free to add me to any lists like this.

Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:46 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
Do you still have the shelf?
Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:46 PM

ljuneau is surprisingly tart

Sign me up.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:47 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
He's alive!

Add my name as well.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:47 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll sign it. Don't see much happening, but what the hell?. If it makes Wizards upset, or wastes a little bit of their time invested in their "core" brands, I'm all for it.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News