Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old July 1st, 2018, 07:07 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online HS How-to-play and Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Okay... I'm filling in the form to start a game, I'm pressing go... and getting nothing, just a blank page. Then I'm refreshing the browser, and everything's fine, except for some reason the Order Marker form is blank, unusable, which is a big problem. @Filthy the Clown , @Dysole , @dok , @Soundwarp SG-1 , @weebaer , @Ronin , @Arkham , any help here?
Apologies, all. The issue is due to some deprecated functions that need to be updated after the host slipped in a software upgrade. I fixed part of it earlier and am hopeful to tackle the remaining either tonight or tomorrow (note date stamp). I will follow up here once the app is ready to go.
The app is back online and running, for your 'scaping pleasures. However, it needs another host at some point in the near future; please hit me up via PM if you want to assume hosting responsibilities and I can fill you in on the details and give you a nice steamy data dump.
Old July 6th, 2018, 10:55 AM

Finbar27oh is surprisingly tart

Hi I just recently moved and I want to keep being able to play against my brother so I wanted to give this a shot. I watched the videos I have the Map and was able to put it into the online app. The only problem I am having is when I try to copy figures there is no web clipboard function. Will it work the same if I just copy and paste the figures? And thanks Filthy for making an amazing online app
Old July 6th, 2018, 12:27 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

It should work that way.
Old September 21st, 2018, 12:37 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Does anybody still make figures for this? I've been beginning to use this to playtest C3G but some of the newer figures are missing from the docs.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 21st, 2018, 12:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I think Zettian Juggernaut has editing access to those documents. It looks like most C3G figures are just cropped card art, which anybody could do theoretically. If I were you, I'd make 10-12 of the ones you feel like you'd want the most often and dump them in a public Google document, and then have ZJ move them over as he has time.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 04:37 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Does anybody still make figures for this? I've been beginning to use this to playtest C3G but some of the newer figures are missing from the docs.
Superfrog is right that I've been handling all the C3G online figures, glyphs, maps, ect. And I've never got around to doing them all, so I created THIS thread a bit back to help with it. Feel free to put to use again, I'm always willing to create more stuff for online C3G.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old September 23rd, 2018, 03:51 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Thank you! I will do that!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 23rd, 2018, 03:54 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

I've also created some for C3G tournaments. I don't know how fast I can get to some things, but I can also help.

~Dysole, informationally
Old November 13th, 2018, 12:02 AM
This is merely a joke.

So the embedded Google doc throws up errors in Chrome for me every time, which makes it unusable. Works in Edge and apparently in Safari.
Old November 13th, 2018, 08:43 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I'm available for a game now. Unless I have the same issue that superfrog mentions above, because Chrome is the only browser that I can use
Old April 27th, 2019, 11:25 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

The Online App isn't working right now - I try to set my OMs and it immediately wipes them. Help!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 27th, 2019, 11:37 AM
This is merely a joke.

It's working for me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events