Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 3rd, 2009, 11:50 PM

iamawesome Woo who?
Imperial Knight Custom- Want feedback!

Hey guys, I've literally just finished making this guy, and this is the first custom that I've found worthy of posting on here, so I thought I'd go for it. I'd really love feedback. The biggest thing I'm trying to avoid is being 'that guy' who just makes a whole ton of crazy confuing new abilities, and I know this guy is definately borderline in my opinion, be sure to give me your thoughts on that. also, i was consider instead a 'force push' option, much like Jotun's throw. Anyway, Here goes!!

Okay so here are the current edits im thinking of making, or am in the process of making.

*Only 1 life!

*The text looks a little messy, but just click on it and it'll become clear.

*I've never been a fan of the background myself, but I dont have any other ideas. Since these guys were both good and kinda bad, I was lost for ideas. I was thinking just putting a black outline-ish sort of picture behind him of any sith lord, but maybe that would make things too cluttered.

*Possibly a change in defense or points. I'd like some advice on this one, for a squad of three, should I leave it at 4 defense? and should i raise the price to 80, or 100? I can't imagine it being higher than that though.

For trade: Various Rotv, Jandars flag bearer (Sir Gilbert), Minions and Drones, Heroes of Nostralund, cash, and others stuff, just ask.

I'm looking for any Land Expansions!

Last edited by iamawesome; January 4th, 2009 at 02:18 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2009, 11:59 PM

joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Imperial Knight Custom- Want feedback!

I they are a jedi I would give them something like Finn of Torgrims ability, but otherwise I like it!

A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.
Old January 4th, 2009, 12:13 AM

iamawesome Woo who?

I was debating that instead of the Fel's Forcelings ability. Thanks

I could call it Jedi Spirit or something, maybe.

For trade: Various Rotv, Jandars flag bearer (Sir Gilbert), Minions and Drones, Heroes of Nostralund, cash, and others stuff, just ask.

Old January 4th, 2009, 12:20 AM

joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker

I would also make her only have 1 life, just because she's common...

Old January 4th, 2009, 12:22 AM

iamawesome Woo who?

ok, that sounds good too, but what about a raise in price? I kindof wish there were more common heros with more life.

Old January 4th, 2009, 12:25 AM

the problem is that if you have multiple they use the same card, thus you can't tell what wound go to who...maybe have some special ability like the zombies to bring back the spirit on someone? that's the only way I see it to let them live longer, besides higher defense. Or the microcorps armour.

Old January 4th, 2009, 12:25 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Nice!!!!

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old January 4th, 2009, 12:30 AM

iamawesome Woo who?

oooh ok I see, good point... dang, I guess that's why i havent seen that before.

Thanks Claws!!

Old January 4th, 2009, 07:45 AM

meg2308 Woo who?

I donīt like the background behind the figure. Also, i would better if you wirte the Ability names in black and in big.

The size could be a little smaller (16).

Otherwise you have done a great job.
Old January 4th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

To make him be common and live a while, mayby you could require him to take in two wounds in one attack to die?

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old January 4th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Not a bad attempt. I'm working on this custom myself, but you're obviously much further along. I'll repeat the same comments as above - you can't have a common hero with Life greater than 1. To get them to last longer, you can up the Defense or add an ability like Tough. You may also consider making them a squad (either common or unique) for the generic Imperial Knights, and then making unique heroes for the specific ones like Antares Draco, etc.

You may also want to make his cape targetable (red). Otherwise, he'll be almost invicible from behind. If you look at the official cards, the capes are all targetable, except for one of the older ones.

The cost for that one seems reasonable, assuming the Life is 1, but it's really hard to tell without playtesting.

Also, you should submit your Star Wars customs to the Star Wars A-Z Index http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=17171.
Old January 4th, 2009, 02:10 PM

iamawesome Woo who?

Thanks guys, I'll add some comments to my original post as to what I'm going to change with an * next to it.

Also, good advice on the cape! And as for the squad, i would really like to do that, but the kicker is that i only have one figure. maybe i could make an online version that's a squad though, since noone has to know i only have one... haha

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards