Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old September 11th, 2017, 02:07 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Arrow September Custom Competition - Entries through 9/24

After the last couple of wide-ranging contests, I thought it was time to scale it back to the classic setup: here's a mini, do with it what you will. If you've been here for a looong time you may remember other customs with this figure... But I don't remember seeing one since I've been here, which means I think it's fair game

And here's the mini:

DnD - Savage Encounters - Greenvise Vine

Here's a size comparison I plucked off of the image hosting site I shall not refer to by name:

Entries must be in by 11:59:59pm PST September 24, but I won't be posting the poll until around sometime September 25.

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM.

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running.

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best), and you must vote if you enter.

5. Your submission must be made for this contest (no reusing your old, saggy customs).

Other Clarifications:

You may enter if you do not make a card for your unit. If you submit the entry early enough I will make a card for you. Also, it's pretty easy to make your own, just use @Xorlof 's awesome card creator.

If you want to change your entry you can, just PM me before I post the poll.

Character bios are allowed, and they might tip the scales in your favour so I recommend them.

Contestants:
@HEROSCAPERMTL
@Astroking112
flameslayer93
Lazy Orang
@Dark_Stranger
@mac122
BiggaBullfrog

Previous Competitions' Contestants:
@Ninja Status
@Dysole
@JC McMinis
@orgsbane
@heroscaper2010
@Ixe
@obfuscatedhippo
@Lazy Orang
@IshMEL
@CJtheMighty
@Sam
@BiggaBullfrog
@kolakoski
@Zetsubo
@TheAverageFan
@flameslayer93
Let me know if you want to be taken off of this list and I'll try to remember for next time.

This contest has been approved by @Jim

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; September 24th, 2017 at 08:49 PM.
Old September 11th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: September Custom Competition - Entries through 9/24

Looking cool - may I ask what the mini's name is?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 11th, 2017, 03:11 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Looking cool - may I ask what the mini's name is?
Whoops, it's the Greenvise Vine from DnD's Savage Encounters.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old September 11th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I saw this mini the other day. I was going to recommend it to the Heroes of Fiction group to make Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 11th, 2017, 06:09 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

So glad I finally caught one of these! I already have a more-or-less workable idea, but I'll see if I can make any improvements before I fire it off...
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:16 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

Just finished up my entry, PM incoming
Old September 12th, 2017, 12:11 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll probably enter. Need to think on it first though.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 12th, 2017, 11:08 AM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I saw this mini the other day. I was going to recommend it to the Heroes of Fiction group to make Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors.
That is exactly what I thought when I saw it.

Great to see so much enthusiasm for this one! There are already two entries, in fact.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old September 12th, 2017, 05:20 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't recall ever seeing these competitions before, but I love the idea! This sculpt was also pretty inspiring and unique, making it pretty easy to come up with some ideas for it. If only I had some HeroScape with me right now so I could playtest it!
Old September 12th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I don't recall ever seeing these competitions before, but I love the idea! This sculpt was also pretty inspiring and unique, making it pretty easy to come up with some ideas for it. If only I had some HeroScape with me right now so I could playtest it!
Sir, I think I have the solution to your problem.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 12th, 2017, 05:35 PM
On vacation...

Quote:
Quote:
Ooh, that's a fantastic idea! Kinda makes keeping the entry anonymous tricky... But I don't think that's the strictest rule here. I'd be down to help people out with playtesting their entries, but of course you can play them with other people.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old September 12th, 2017, 05:36 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
I guess I should specify that I'm in college and intentionally tried leaving HeroScape behind so that it wouldn't distract me.

I'll just have to try to squeeze some playtesting in when I have the time and update my entry afterwards!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards