Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old November 9th, 2022, 05:58 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
AH HeroQuest Shows True Care & Quality

I just received my new Rogue, Heir of Elethorn miniatures today. Like everything AH have done with HeroQuest, it just feels like quality and a real reverence for the brand. I have preordered the Mage in The Mirror expansion as well as it is my true favorite of all the HQ products.

Even though I own the entire HQ collection since 89-90, I have no issue supporting the new version. It’s clear that much care has been taken to deliver quality. I can only imagine what their HeroScape would be like. Check out this unboxing for what I’m talking about:

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 9th, 2022, 07:02 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: AH HeroQuest Shows True Care & Quality

Mine arrives tomorrow! And same with me, I own all the American releases from this game. This updated redo has just simply been amazing. Thanks for the preview!
Old November 9th, 2022, 07:09 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: AH HeroQuest Shows True Care & Quality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Mine arrives tomorrow! And same with me, I own all the American releases from this game. This updated redo has just simply been amazing. Thanks for the preview!
Yes! And it keeps getting better. They announced an entirely new expansion pack along the lines of Mage in the Mirror and Frozen Horror. I honestly can’t wait to see what they’ve come up with.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games