Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 23rd, 2019, 02:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Gamora (II) (VOTE for Initial)

Defensive Stance? Defensive Fury?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2019, 01:04 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Still looking for a couple votes here!
Old January 24th, 2019, 01:20 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Gamora (II) (Design)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
One last thing is that I feel like Defensive Manoeuver is an incredibly generic sounding name for a really distinct power. I'd rather something where the name felt more like a complement to Trained to Perfection, given that the power definitely is.
First rule of power names: I'm bad at em.

All ears on alternate suggestions.
Honed Reflexes?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 24th, 2019, 01:21 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Points wise, I think 310, same as Gamora I, would be ideal army potential wise. But it’s possible 300 and 320 offer possibilities I haven’t looked into yet.
Old January 24th, 2019, 01:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old January 24th, 2019, 03:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old January 24th, 2019, 05:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I often build up my armies in blocks of points, so just looking at straight up GotG team building, this is what I see when I look at what is either released or on deck.

Star Lord 250
Rocket II (195) & Baby Groot (105) = 300
Rocket I (175) & Groot (275) = 450

Drax I 350
Mantis 200
Bug 200
Adam Warlock 400
Cosmo (160) + Jack Flag (190) = 350
Gamora I (310) + Nebula (240) = 550
Gamora I (310) + Jack Flag (190) = 500
Cosmo (160) + Nebula (240) = 400

Those are all nice blocks to work with, then we have these two odd balls.

Rocket II (195) & Groot (275) = 470
Rocket I (175) & Baby Groot (105) = 280

They currently don't have many options other than being teamed up with these odd pairings.

Nebula (240) + Jack Flag (190) = 430 + RII & G (470) = 900
Gamora I (310) + Cosmo (160) = 470 + RI & BG (280) = 750

As such I still like the idea of having Drax II at 330 and Gamora II at 320. Then you have:

Drax II (330) + Gamora II (320) = 650
Drax II (330) + RII & G (470) = 800
Gamora II (320) + RI & BG (280) = 600

It doesn't look like Drax II will end up at 330 though. At 340 he basically replaces Nebula (240) in the blocks above at +100 while opening up this 4 figure block:

Drax II (340) + Nebula (240) + RII & G (470) = 1050
+ SL 250 = 1300

Gamora II could really end up at anywhere between 270-330 then.

At 290, she would get paired up with Cosmo (160) and replace Jack Flag (190) in his one pairing above that doesn't include Gamora I.

300 would be ideal as it would make her a block all by herself (which could be added to the D/N/RII/BG/SL build above for a 1600 point team).

310 would let you swap her out for the first Gamora in the blocks above.

Then 270, 280, 320 or 330 could each work but it would pretty much tie her to one of the R&G odd balls.

Last edited by Yodaking; January 24th, 2019 at 07:57 PM.
Old January 24th, 2019, 05:18 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Gamora (II) (Initial Testing)

This passes

I'll start testing around 320 and see how she feels. We can figure it out from there.
Old January 24th, 2019, 06:00 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I was thinking more along these lines:

Star-Lord (250)
Drax II (340)
Gamora I or II (310)
Baby Groot (105)
Rocket II (195)
Mantis (200)
Bug (200)

Star-Lord (250)
Gamora I or II (310)
Nebula (240)
Mantis (200) or Bug (200)
Drax II (340)
Cosmo (160)

There's also Adam Warlock in there for a block of 400 that can be added to any of those.

But I agree, we can figure it out after we get a read on how she feels.
Old January 24th, 2019, 07:34 PM
Symbiotic

Fwiw, if we're thinking she has a shot at coming in around 300, we could also bump Drax II to 350 and shoot for 300 even for Gamora. (Think there was some pro-350 sentiment in Drax's thread, and I know my yea still stands at 350).

Lets them live in the same builds together as if they were 310/340, and keeps them both in even 50-point increments that are common to a lot of the core Guardians (Star-Lord, Warlock, Mantis, Rocket & Groot I, Rocket & Groot II).
Old January 24th, 2019, 08:01 PM

If that's the preference that's fine.
Old January 31st, 2019, 09:52 PM
Symbiotic

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Gamora (II)

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Gamora (II) @300, Songbird, Luke Cage, Speedball (820) vs Black Canary, Robin (Dick), Green Arrow (Ollie), Speedy (Roy), Batgirl (Cass), Hawkeye (II) (820)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Gamora (II) @300, Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon (II), Groot (Baby) (850) vs Wrecking Crew, Atom (Ray) (850)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Gamora (II) @300, Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon (II), Groot (Baby) (850) vs Captain America, Bucky, Agent Venom, Squirrel Girl, Oracle, Skrull Infiltrator x4 (850)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Ended up running her at 300, since that's our target, just to see how she felt. She played really well with Luke, but I think she would get some of the same benefits in a bigger Guardians build where she has other heavies to buddy up with. Luke made Flanking Strike a lot more usable because he can charge into engagement without fear, whereas Rocket and Star-Lord are not eager to do that. Bigger builds with Drax or maybe Cap would solve that issue, though.

I don't think she's too far off of 300. She can be pretty nasty on offense, but she's not doing anything crazy, mechanically, and her defensive power only indirectly protects her (by intimidating low-attack figures or moving her away from melee multi-attackers).

The Whirlwind option of Trained to Perfection didn't come up that much here either, but a lot of that was down to the map, I think - Ivy's Greenhouse lends itself to a lot of 'north-facing zax vs south-facing zax' throw-downs, especially when you have heavies fighting heavies.

Bigger Guardians games where she has other heavies to buddy up with, are gonna be the thing to test, I think.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library