Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 18th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Heroscapers homepage question

Foremost, I do not know where this question should go. A public post could bring answers without clogging mailboxes.

I have some questions about the front page.
  1. Each feature has a section for comments. Is it possible to toggle it to only reveal comments past the first page?
    • If not, could this be eventually implemented?
  2. Whenever I would edit such a comment, it would return me to page 1, and then I would have to pan through the pages until I found my post (A reason to finally put up an avatar ). Is it possible to have the page return to the one with the edited post?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion