Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 26th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Packing for GC:

Tons of common Monks.
Saki (for to inebriate the Sams)
Geishas (for to distract the Sams)
Karaoke (for to embarass the Sams)

Hahn's going down.
I could use some Saki as I am KICKING YOUR MONK'S ASS all over the board.

And bring the Geisha outfit for Bunjee.

-Hahn, who has been ***** slapped by the gauntlet Doc has publicly thown down.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 26th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by hex706f726368
Great point, and one I hadn't thought of. But I wonder how necessary that actually is for a game that makes it onto shelves in major retail stores? Of course, with the lack of new waves on shelves at major retail stores lately, you may be right on here.
IMO HS has been a victim of its own success. It's a mutant. It doesn't fit in the Mass Market board game area but that is where it gets lost. And my local game shop, a good one at that, doesn't carry it because they percive it to be a board game.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 27th, 2006, 02:35 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardD
I can't think of a single reason NOT to use HMG. You might be able to shave a few dollars off here and there elsewhere, but the service & commitment (including the posts here) has got to be worth that and more.
HMG is a great site, and Sandra is a rocking member of these boards. Her info and enthusiasm is wonderful.

But....as awesome as she is, she can't always give us the best price. She knows that, we know that, and sometimes we do have to purchase from other retailers in order to afford what we want. I always check HMG games first when I'm looking to buy stuff, and I have bought loose land from her, but it looks like Thora's and the Castle may be the first time I buy packaged new items from her site.

If Sandra sold loose squads for a reasonable price, I would be spending a lot of money with her ASAP. As it is, she'll get a nice chunk of my cash for castles and thoras.
Old May 27th, 2006, 09:30 AM
ultradoug

Cute mouse rockorz I like cute mouse person! You say bad stuff I'll smash you and send ghost mod after you!
Old May 28th, 2006, 12:15 AM

saintBYgrace has disabled reputation
Maybe I am the only one who thinks so but Hasrbo has really stepped up their service. Not only are they selling direct from their stock but they also have been offering some very good coupons (anyone remember that 25% off plus free shipping? Yea, now that was a GREAT deal). I will keep using Hasbro for as long as they offer us some good coupons and until July 31st they are offering FREE shipping with orders of $75 dollars (or more).

I do not like to pay more for something than I have to and I find that some of these on-line dealers seem to think it is ok to charge more for certain Heroscape products all the while Hasbro is selling them for the same amount as when they first offered them. But then again, that is the nature of the beast as it becomes more of "When do you want it" and "What are you willing to pay". So while I could care less for on-line stores for such items such as Heroscape, I do get all of my Pirates of the... series for a very good price plus free shipping (but that is another story and not from any site seen here).

Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in your ways and He will direct your paths."
Old May 29th, 2006, 03:14 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
First, Sandra & HMG will continue to get my pre-orders. This way you can have a copy in hand by the time Hasbro even offers it online.

Second, does anybody think the castle will come with a new type of terrain? I’ve been drooling over the photos in another forum and the shot of the castle w/ the box caught my eye. It looks like stone hexes with a brown paint job.

Maybe wood floors for the castles? Any predictions?
Old May 29th, 2006, 04:47 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_golden_PONYBOY
First, Sandra & HMG will continue to get my pre-orders. This way you can have a copy in hand by the time Hasbro even offers it online.

Second, does anybody think the castle will come with a new type of terrain? I’ve been drooling over the photos in another forum and the shot of the castle w/ the box caught my eye. It looks like stone hexes with a brown paint job.

Maybe wood floors for the castles? Any predictions?

Those are road hexes you are looking at. The castle should just be the castle when it is released.

Hasbro's boost in their on-line sales might be showing a distinct change in times for Heroscape. They know something we don't. Right now, you can't find squat for new stuff and the future looks bright, but not at any brick and mortar stores....

-Ski

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales