Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old July 8th, 2010, 12:24 AM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Delphic Customs - The Delphic Dungeon Expansion - Pics a

Sorry for the wait.

I have post the pictures of a dungeon I made now that I have had time to make a fair number of wall sections.

It takes an hour to mould each wall section and my mould only has one cavity. So far...

I have repaired the floor mold now and I will be doing my first castings this weekend if I have time.

The 5 level pillars have proven to be beyond my ability to fabricate on my own and get a reasonable product. So I am saving my pennies to have a blank machined that I can make a mould of.

I now have a 3 cavity mould for making acid and blood tiles. The blood looks great, but I am finding getting a good consistent green a challenge. they look more like deep ocean tiles.

I have finished fabricating the facades for water falls and lava falls. Now I need to match the original lava colour and water blue the best I can. That will be this weekend as well.

Once you get the hang of using the silicone and resins you can do all kinds of cool stuff with smooth-on. It is much easier than it looks.

Cheer.

Delphic

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old July 8th, 2010, 01:04 AM

ptsuk is surprisingly tart
Re: Delphic Customs - The Delphic Dungeon Expansion - Pics a

Wow I really like those walls! I'll have to try out the idea myself! thanks for the inspiration! Makes this another peg into switching to a full hex version of 4th Ed. dnd with my play group.

-david c.
http://www.d4d6d8d10d12d20.com - My Game Blog

-david
-------------------------------------------

- A Game Blog
Old July 25th, 2010, 12:56 AM

DeathByUtgar Woo who?
Re: Delphic Customs - Updated 07/21/10

nice stuff walls turned out nice

U.S Marines allowing enemies of the U.S a chance to die for their country since 1775.
my modest custom units and terrain
Old August 4th, 2010, 04:49 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Delphic Customs - NEW PAPER CRAFT MODEL - 08/4/10

NEW PAPERCRAFT MODEL ADDED.

Also if anyone wants custom wall sections, I'm selling them 12 for $20 + Shipping.

Neg Rep of the Year :

Old August 4th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker

Will the wall pieces be the gray color in the photos or something closer to the castle color? Does paint stick to the material easily? I'd figure the part where it slides in will not be worth painting due to wear, but the wall part has some texture that could be brought out with a wash, etc.
Old August 4th, 2010, 06:07 PM

I have done the wash on some of my walls. Just a simple black dry brushing. Also I have painted alot of the windows in the walls black. I have not had a problem with acrylic paints on the resin it sticks well and does not flake off after it dries. I can do pretty well any shade of grey you want, including matching the existing castle walls.

Neg Rep of the Year :

Old August 4th, 2010, 06:31 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

I really like those castle walls, nice work!

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old August 6th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by delphic View Post
I have done the wash on some of my walls. Just a simple black dry brushing. Also I have painted alot of the windows in the walls black. I have not had a problem with acrylic paints on the resin it sticks well and does not flake off after it dries. I can do pretty well any shade of grey you want, including matching the existing castle walls.
Ok. That sounds good. I'd like them to match the existing walls as much as possible for the sake of uniformity.

If you accept payment via Paypal, PM me the information and I will order some from you.

I think they look very useful.
Old August 9th, 2010, 10:12 AM

Hello Annerios and others,

I am getting married at the end of the month, so my fiance has asked me to suspend all Heroscape activities until after the big day. I will be back Sept 11, 2010 after my honeymoon and I will contact you at that point regarding the walls you would like to have. My apologies for the delay but you only get married once.

Cheers,

Delphic

Neg Rep of the Year :

Old August 9th, 2010, 10:23 AM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker

That's great news, best of luck to you for the future!

CRC

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Old August 9th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by delphic View Post
Hello Annerios and others,

I am getting married at the end of the month, so my fiance has asked me to suspend all Heroscape activities until after the big day. I will be back Sept 11, 2010 after my honeymoon and I will contact you at that point regarding the walls you would like to have. My apologies for the delay but you only get married once.

Cheers,

Delphic
Congratulations!

I'm subscribed to this thread, so I'll see your post when you get back.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles