Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 9th, 2017, 12:46 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Re: Savage Reverse the Whip! 7/1 in Savage, MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It's not a bad drive. I've done it; you can too.
Yeah, I have too (well, D.C., which is a little further, I think?). But still, either making it there and back in a day or turning it into an overnight adventure are probably too much for some heroscape, I'm afraid.

When tournaments were common in New England, my rule was that I'd drive anywhere as long as there was as much 'scape time as driving time. I stretched occasionally, but that seemed like a good rule of thumb.
Yes, seems like a good rule of thumb. For me on the southern Jersey shore it would be a stretch, since it would be 5 hours of gaming vs. almost 7 hours of driving. I haven't played any 'Scape in way too long, so it's always a tempting proposition. I'm not committing to anything yet, but definitely considering the possibilities. Basically, I just chiming in to get the additional updates and be reminded - these next 3 weeks will fly like and arrow.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events