Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old December 20th, 2013, 03:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The G.I. Joe Project

I'm heading South and West for warmer weather. Starting out in Texas, then heading to New Mexico & Arizona, before ending up in Vegas. I have a buddy in Vegas that I will end up staying with for a while as long as the cards treat me right.
Old December 20th, 2013, 05:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks a lot! I'll use that wording. That is exactly the type of help I need as I know the proper wording is my weak point.
Old December 20th, 2013, 05:40 PM
C3G Landlord

After updating Cobra Commander, I was thinking the bonding powers might need a range restriction. Before you wanted to move him to keep his aura power near the troops and that cost you one of the two bonding options. So by limiting the range of the bonding might help to keep moving Cobra Commander around the board some and limit the double bonding is some small way. I think it should be a minimum of 6 clear sight spaces and no more then 10 (Prof. X bonding range) so how about we split those numbers at 8?
Old December 20th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That sounds reasonable YK.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 20th, 2013, 06:00 PM
C3G Landlord

I updated Destro & Cobra Commander with 8 clear sight limits on the bonding. I'm a bit concerned that the Cobra Commander card will be tight on space when it comes time to make the card but I'll cross that bridge later.
Old December 21st, 2013, 05:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Good change on CL, it shortens it a bit by referencing the figure by name. For C&C my initial thought was that I wanted him to be able to activate the Cobra Troopers twice, just not the same figures but now I'm thinking that might be a good change. When building armies you would want to take at least hero in addition to CC and the common squad. I think it still needs the 'after revealing an OM' verbiage though just to be on the safe side as it relates to future bonding loops.
Old December 21st, 2013, 07:10 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I meant to include the OM requirement in the second power.

Old December 29th, 2013, 02:58 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: The G.I. Joe Project

I know this is a question that may seem odd coming from me at this point in the game, but what is "Green Stuff" and where do I find it? I have seen it referenced a million times and have yet to acquire any of it for myself.

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units
Old December 29th, 2013, 03:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Game Workshop (Warhammer/WH40K/LOTR) sells it at their shops or online. In the package it looks kind of like a piece of gum that is half blue and half light green. You cut a thin stripe off the end and then fold the blue & green halves together, continuing to mash it up until it becomes a dark green blob. I believe another company sells some kind of similar modeling material but it is not green. Hence the name 'green stuff' for that specific product. You can then mold the green stuff into shapes as needed (use water on your fingers & tools to keep the stuff mailable) for the next few hours before it starts to set. Once left overnight, that is the shape it will remain in.
Old December 29th, 2013, 03:17 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: The G.I. Joe Project

Well, I am definitely going to have to check into that then. I have a number of pieces that come to mind that could make use of such a thing.

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units
Old December 29th, 2013, 03:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, it has come in pretty handy the more I use it and get familiar with using the stuff. I bough my package several years ago and thought it was a bit pricey at the time but it has been worth it. I still have a bunch left too, you don't need very much to get quite a bit of detailing work done. Or you can use a large amount to create a cape or something similar from scratch. I'd just recommend doing a few small things the first few times before taking on something big.
Old April 1st, 2014, 09:16 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Destro and CC, Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow around 200. Baroness 100-140
Cobra squad 70-100

Nice list. Dredd will be a force in GI Joe-scape.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations