Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 9th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Promotions Department - FANTASTIC FOUR MASTER SET

I'm really not complaining - I've gotta a thousand times more pos rep for this project than I've ever gotten neg rep at all. In fact, the bulk of my neg rep over time has come from my best friend on this site (you know who you are, you jerk).
I just want to make it clear that we're already putting thousands of man hours into this project and that we're doing is primarily because it's fun for us. We're sharing it because it's hopefully fun for other people too.
But don't expect us to be customer service reps, to not be smart with you if we find your requests needy or silly, and don't pile onto our work, please. We've done a lot already, see what you can do to pitch in, not to pile on to what our Art Department or anyone else has to do.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 9th, 2011, 04:53 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Heh, heh, oops...sorry to start an uproar.

Fixed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Wow, tickle gets promoted and then he grows a big head and an attitude.
Old March 9th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Funny how one little little smiley can change the tone of a post.

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 9th, 2011, 05:00 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Edit: First post needed to be updated. One minor error.

Last edited by LordEsenwienIV; March 9th, 2011 at 06:16 PM.
Old March 10th, 2011, 03:02 AM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
I hope this isn't derailing this thread (sorry, DW1970!)
Just wanted to pass along my praise on this.
Anything C3G related is welcome in the PD thread David!

Praise passed along...
Old March 10th, 2011, 03:07 AM

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Heh, heh, oops...sorry to start an uproar.

Fixed:

Quote:
Wow, tickle gets promoted and then he grows a big head and an attitude.
As long as you guys play nice, I donīt mind a little friendly kidding around in here.... Oh, I see Tickle on the way out the door... careful!!! Watch the hea...* OUCH!!!
Old March 10th, 2011, 03:16 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of the PD front page is GONE!!!???
Donīt know what happened there, but itīs going to be a few days before I have the time to fix it...

Old March 10th, 2011, 03:19 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post

Donīt know what happened there, but itīs going to be a few days before I have the time to fix it...

Woah! Maybe an Admin can revert it back? I don't know if they have that power.
Old March 10th, 2011, 03:32 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post

Woah! Maybe an Admin can revert it back? I don't know if they have that power.
No, that is impossible.
Old March 10th, 2011, 05:36 AM

Yeah, sadly what happened must have been my fault... I really donīt know how it happened, but I know when it happened, namely during my last Unreleased Figures update, when, somehow, I must have deleted most of the page (Ģ€#%&!!!) and now itīs just gone...

Like I said above, itīll probably be a few days before I have time to rebuild, but it WILL be back up for this monthīs SSE!

Stay tuned!
Old March 10th, 2011, 05:39 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Keep a copy saved on your computer just in case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 10th, 2011, 10:21 AM

Thanks for the advice Q!

I will, from now on...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy