Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old July 2nd, 2017, 11:28 PM

pinkvenom456 Woo who?
Thumbs up Heroscape Series on YouTube

Hey scapers, I'm a big fan of Heroscape so my friends and myself decided to film a 2v2 game and heavily edit it for YouTube. The project has had many hours put into it to bring the highest quality game we can. The general demographic for this series is people who have played and enjoyed the game a fair amount. However, it's not very competitive and in the long run the game was about having fun. The first episode is out now and I will reply with future episodes when they arrive. Hope you enjoy!

Old July 3rd, 2017, 09:38 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Series on YouTube

Thank you for sharing! I'll watch it as soon as I get a chance, hopefully later today.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 3rd, 2017, 01:59 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good content guys, keep em coming.
Old July 5th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent video. Great work with the placement and use of two cameras. The opening shot of the logo is good, and I like that it begins with that overhead camera instead of you sitting behind a table. I also appreciate that it jumps into some of the juicy details instead of a description of the rules, because (I think) someone who doesn't know the rules can still get the feel for it, and experienced players will be interested in how you summarize each card.

Great work!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online