Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old August 25th, 2013, 08:05 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
1000 Point Superscape Armies?

I ran a quick search, and couldn't find a thread like this. My question: what are some of the best, and some of the most entertaining to play, 1000-point armies for C3G Superscape use? Here are a couple I thought up, using my moderate knowledge of the project:

Boost Skrull
Superskrull (Kl'rt) -340
Captain America (Hasbro) -560
Skrull Warriors x4 -1000

Position the Skrull Warriors on height, Superskrull behind and within LoS, and Captain America as additional boost power/tank for the Warriors. With luck, the Skrull Warriors will be dealing 2 attacks of 7 dice each at range every turn.

Soul Swap High Reward
Enchantress -380
Beast Boy (all forms) -580
Rat Swarm x13 -710
Solomon Grundy -1000

Rush out Beast Boy Cheetah or Bear, and Soul Swap that one form for your opponent's highest valued unique hero, using Rat Swarms as a meat shield for her. Solomon takes out any high life/defense heroes.

Thoughts? Have any of your own?
Old August 25th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 1000 Point Superscape Armies?

There is a C3G Draft cards forum.

However, on your armies, I would suggest adding some more non-super strength figures to your enchantress. You are really ignoring her most potent power.

In other army ideas: Fan 4 is always fun to play for a nice even 1000 points, super powerful and interesting. I also love playing the Wrecking Crew, nothing beats destroying your entire opponents army in one turn because you took 5 or 6 turns. Add in maybe Wizard and a few fillers to make 1000

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion