Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 14th, 2014, 04:15 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: My Thoughts

Honestly, I've never worried about the Tuskens power level. Leaving out the numerous heroes from the Marro and Tusken armies, I would take the reliable Marro Drones (who have a 10% less chance of activating at least 6, but a 20% more chance of activating at least 3, with a 0% chance of activating none) on any map that doesn't have a considerable amount of sand on it (or sand that is placed in meaningful places, like by glyphs) whereas I would take the Tusken Raiders on any map with a considerable amount of sand due to their ability Ambush, and the fact they have a 10% better chance of activating 6, even at the 20% chance of losing your turn.

BoV Maps - Tusken Raiders vs. Marro Drones
  • Mole Hills (depending on SZs)
  • Arctic Divide (Marro Drones)
  • Marr Highway (Tusken Raiders)
  • Highways & Dieways (Marro Drones)
  • Ember Canyon Road (Marro Drones)
  • Broken Skyline (Tusken Raiders)
  • Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh (Marro Drones)
  • Hot Heights (Tusken Raiders)
  • Swamp Thing (Tusken Raiders)
  • Turret Rocks (Tusken Raiders)
  • Embattled Fen (Tusken Raiders)
  • Road Rampage (Tusken Raiders)
  • Fire Isles (Tusken Raiders)
  • Ice Blossom (Marro Drones)
  • Flash Fire (Marro Drones)
  • Badru Valley (Tusken Raiders)
  • Ticalla Sunrise (Tusken Raiders)
  • Can't See the Jungle (depending on SZs)
  • Sidewinder (Marro Drones)
  • Invasion (Tusken Raiders)
  • Elswin Plateau (Tusken Raiders)
  • Fossil (Tusken Raiders)
  • Quasatch Playground (Tusken Raiders)
  • Blackroot (Tusken Raiders)
  • Fulcrum (Tusken Raiders)
  • If You Can't Take the Heat... (Marro Drones)
  • Burial Marsh (Marro Drones)
  • Bad Moon Rising (Marro Drones)
  • Sirocco (Tusken Raiders)
  • Stygian Rift (Tusken Raiders)
  • Draugur (Marro Drones)

So 18 (Tusken Raiders) - 11 (Marro Drones) - 3 (depending on SZs). There's also a maps like Fulcrum, [maybe] Fossil, [maybe] Elswin Plateau, [maybe] Invasion, Badru Valley, Fire Isles, [maybe] Turret Rocks, and [maybe] Hot Heights, that your opponent could avoid being Ambushed by avoiding being adjacent to sand spaces.

The Armies against them is definitely a factor. A reliable bonding squad like Arrow Gruts that can send it's bonding Hero into the thick of things (to engage the Raiders and keep them there) without worrying that it will die quickly and then attack from range is a big boost against the Tuskens.
Old August 14th, 2014, 05:18 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: HoSS Online - Season 1: Round 4

I didn't understand why none of the Tusken armies had R2D2. Seemed like a solid investment at 30 points to add one to that d20 roll. (you would be adding +2 to all tusken rolls with R2 and AZ)

My secondary army choice for this tournament was:

Airborne Elite
C3PO
R2D2
A-Zulman
Tuskens x5
(570 points, 23 spaces)

Only 3 armies out of 12 had Darth Vader. 2 of them made the playoffs.
Old August 18th, 2014, 11:39 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
HoSS Online - Season 1: Semi-Finals

PLAYOFF Semi-Finals Match-Ups
Spoiler Alert!

No special rules during this one except two no flying glyphs. One in each SZ. (yes, you can still Leap)

Last edited by Sheep; August 18th, 2014 at 02:31 PM.
Old August 18th, 2014, 12:05 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Um...

Didn't weebaer win against Soundwarp?

~Dysole, making sure his memory is correct
Old August 18th, 2014, 12:10 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yeah what the heck am I doing there?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 18th, 2014, 01:20 PM

My bad. Fixed.

I'll update the first post and template when I'm at a computer.
Old August 18th, 2014, 02:06 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry HSer2010. I did mention you in my post when I tried to submit the results, but in the results form it still had my matchup vs Megasilver which is why I did not submit the results.
Old August 18th, 2014, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Sorry HSer2010. I did mention you in my post when I tried to submit the results, but in the results form it still had my matchup vs Megasilver which is why I did not submit the results.
No problem. It's alright.
Old August 18th, 2014, 02:34 PM

On a side note: Game Report Form link should be updated now.
Old August 20th, 2014, 12:32 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Had to point this out

Number of squad figures in Semifinal #1: 38
Number of squad figures in Semifinal #2: 0
Old August 20th, 2014, 11:06 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: HoSS Online - Season 1: Semi-Finals

The all hero fest will be taking place tomorrow (8/21) morning starting around 8:20-8:30am central

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
PLAYOFF Semi-Finals Match-Ups
HoSS Season 1 - Semi-Finals are on Yavin 4
The players whose names are first won the diceoff and decide who places first.

kevindola vs. CrazyTankster
kevindola: Darth Vader + Zelrig + Chewbacca + C-3PO + R2-D2
CrazyTankster: AT-ST x2 + General Veers + C-3PO + R2-D2 + Hoplitron
Old August 20th, 2014, 03:51 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Dysole and I are playing tomorrow night at 9pm central time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events