Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 4th, 2022, 11:49 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Public Design Workshop

Totally agree on the comment about SF characters, that's why this crack at Dee Jay actually gives him some substantial powers and makes him an offensive threat.

Nice Chief Design!

I know the armor is heavy so I wonder about the 7 move but I understand he has immense strength and is quite agile. The equipment glyphs do look like a lot of work, if you'd like some help on that project I can definitely lend a hand ^^ we're doing Halo 2 load-outs right? lol

The shielding power in general is very evocative of what I remember of playing Halo, great way to represent it. Makes him a really tough cookie to crack as it interacts with even unblockables at the moment, right?
Old July 5th, 2022, 08:23 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Shiftrex Dee Jay looks good! Like I said on Discord, not familiar with him at all but dig the playstyle he has here. Sabot Carnival could be worded a bit like this to keep the movement aspect all together.
Quote:
SABOT CARNIVAL SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack Special.
Dee Jay starts each turn with a pool of 9 attack dice. Choose an adjacent figure and attack by rolling 2, 3 or 4 attack dice and return any blanks rolled to the pool. Dee Jay may keep making special attacks with 2, 3 or 4 attack dice until he has rolled all 9 attack dice. Before each attack, you may move Dee Jay up to 2 spaces, during which he takes no leaving engagement attacks.
One thing I noticed with Dee Jay when looking at his wiki page, is that he doesn't really seem to interact with the other SF characters much, which makes me wonder if something tying a load of SF characters together is best on him. Something you could always do is have it work with Entertainers instead? Looks to be an untapped class if that's appealing at all. Solid design though, would be down for another Dee Jay and just more SF in general!

@Arkham I don't know Halo either beyond Halo:Reach, but that's a great write up! Mjolnir looks very strong, I'd worry if weaker designs could even break him with him getting the markers back that frequently. And is he particularly leadery? I've always seen him as a pretty lone wolf kind of character, but I've also never read the Halo comics or played a Halo game he's actually in.

Having all the glyphs is pretty ambitious, but one way to spread that out is to introduce some with Noble Team, where they come with specific weapons. Like Emile comes with the shotgun, Jun with a sniper rifle, Kat with a pistol, etc etc. Arbiter could come with a few others too. Might make it a bit easier to take on if all those glyphs at once puts you off.

Nice to see Halo getting some more attention lately!
Old July 5th, 2022, 10:22 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
I know the armor is heavy so I wonder about the 7 move but I understand he has immense strength and is quite agile. The equipment glyphs do look like a lot of work, if you'd like some help on that project I can definitely lend a hand ^^ we're doing Halo 2 load-outs right? lol
The armor helps him run faster as it's power armor, not just armor. 60+ mph is the general consensus for him w/ the armor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
@Arkham I don't know Halo either beyond Halo:Reach, but that's a great write up! Mjolnir looks very strong, I'd worry if weaker designs could even break him with him getting the markers back that frequently. And is he particularly leadery? I've always seen him as a pretty lone wolf kind of character, but I've also never read the Halo comics or played a Halo game he's actually in.
Could try 5 Def, but generally 6 Def isn't too hard to break? Depends on what sort of weak designs we're talking I suppose. I'm not too worried if someone with an attack of 3 for example can't do much against him, as that's going to be pretty common against any 300+ pointers.

Having played through all the games several times over, he's absolutely a leader. He's led his own team of Spartans(Blue Team), and he's led marines and the like in various battles.
Old July 5th, 2022, 02:27 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

6 seems fitting, but 5 Life, 6 Defense, and the ability to block 3 wounds per round might be really tough in combination. Testing will ultimately bring any issues to light though.

Cool, leader stuff makes a lot of sense then! Can always leave the lone wolf stuff to Noble Six.

Do you have plans for what some of the glyphs might look like?

EDIT: How would we want to incorporate Cortana? Would she be strictly limited to Master Chief, or would we want her to work with other unique spartans like Noble Team?
Old July 7th, 2022, 12:52 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Beowulf has an identity in DC comics, here is my stab at his legend ^^

NAME = Beowulf
SECRET IDENTITY =
SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = Warrior
PERSONALITY = ?
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

VENGEANCE OF HUMANITY
When a human figure you control within clear sight of Beowulf receives a wound or is destroyed by a non-human enemy figure place a Vengeance Marker on this Army Card (max 1). After Beowulf takes a turn you may remove a vengeance Marker from this Army Card to immediately take an additional turn and then no other turns.

WULFING LUNGE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 5.
Choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces that Beowulf is not engaged to and place Beowulf on a space adjacent to them. If Beowulf wounds a figure with this attack then remove 1 shield from their defense rolls for the rest of the round.

TERRIFYING GRIP
Non-human small, medium, and large figures cannot leave an engagement with Beowulf by moving normally or by any special power on an Army Card.

Super Strength

Last edited by Shiftrex; July 7th, 2022 at 08:29 PM.
Old July 7th, 2022, 05:58 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So I took Yoda's idea's and melded them with mine and the current Terminators to update the design for the T-800 Endoskeleton. I have two different options for figures. Would also like to explore designs for John Connor, Sarah Connor, Kyle Reese, and the T-1000 if they aren't in the works already. I saw some ideas for a John Connor in the Terminator Guardian design thread but didn't know if that was for kid John or adult John. Also thinking these endoskeletons could use some kind of deadly grip power that limits disengage for non superstrength figures.

NAME = T-800
SECRET IDENTITY = SKYNET ENDOSKELETON

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = HUNTER/DRONE
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

SYNCHRONIZED SKYNET ASSAULT
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with this T-800, you may do one of the following:
  • Attack with one other T-800 you control, adding 1 to the attack number of all T-800 figures this player turn; or
  • Move one other T-800 you control, adding 2 to the movement number of all T-800 figures this player turn.
UNSTOPPABLE RESILIENCE
If T-800 would receive one or more wounds, ignore one of those wounds.

SUPERSTRENGTH
Old July 7th, 2022, 06:21 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Beowulf is cool. Does he have JL ties? Cause that’s where he’s probably ending up as a Champ.

On the Drones, I know Tickle has voiced concerns about using moves/attacks to extend turns. Should it have the “no additional turns” language?

Also, is the power meant to bond with the 2 unique T-800s or just with this Uncommon unit?
Old July 7th, 2022, 06:33 PM

Strongest tie ins to JL would be with Wonder Woman who recruited him for a demon slaying mission. He has gone hand to hand with both Her and Martian Manhunter at the same time so he can/has hung with them. Can always move him to a different class if it makes more sense to.
Old July 7th, 2022, 06:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Do you have a bio for Beowulf? Not a fan of 7 Life on a human.
Old July 7th, 2022, 06:55 PM

Absolutely!

He makes his main appearance in Beowulf Dragon Slayer from the 70's where he follows some of the actions loosely based on the classical literature for Beowful that soon devolves into some DC fantasy and science fiction. He takes a trip to version of DC Hell, tangles with Dracula, some space aliens, all kinds of good stuff. Then he gets tangled up in some greek mythology where he eats some fruit that grants him extra supernatural strength as the Mcguffin for that comic run.

He has some random pop-ups here and there but his next big appearance happens in 2008, Wonder Woman #20 where he gets recruited to go on a mission to slay a demon lord.

Most recent apperance is in a backupstory of Sword and Sorcery in the New 52 era where that version of him is a super soldier living in an apocalyptic setting that reverted to ancient times. I'm not really representing this version but rather the previous two that are based on a classic, human legend that isn't too different from Heracles and other tales.

From what I can find, he fits into that category of mythos hero that can hang with Diana and duke it out. Fighting her and J'onn isn't an easy task. I can definitely pull the life down to 6 though.
Old July 7th, 2022, 07:51 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Do you have a bio for Beowulf? Not a fan of 7 Life on a human.
Valguard has 7 Life. But he also has a lizard arm.
C3G Catwoman has 9 lives.

Old July 7th, 2022, 08:11 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd give Beowulf Class of Warrior, makes the most sense and gives synergy with JL Wonder Woman and some Asgardians. Conan is probably on this guys level, so going 6 Life is probably good.

Always down for more Terminator.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy