Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old June 11th, 2017, 03:20 AM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular HoSS cards, updated 6-1-2017

I have updated the first post with links to new PDFs that have the 4 new cards from May 2016 to now. I hope the cards are up to date now.
Enjoy.
Old June 11th, 2017, 11:28 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Awesome!
Old June 11th, 2017, 02:03 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular HoSS cards, updated 4-20-16.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
If you could do one for Occupying Destructible Objects that would been incredible too!
Any chance you could do these like the Force Powers card? I play with a lot of inexperienced guys and being able to hand them a card to reference (and referemce easily and without asking me or having to reveal their plans) would be an immense help.
I will give it a try when I get a chance. The item glyph rules might have to span multiple cards. I wouldn't want to go below 5.5 pt font, which I think is the smallest I had to go with some of the C3G cards.
They have been made. See first post. Link provided here for convenience too: Item Glyph Rules and Occupying Destructible Objects Rules
Old January 8th, 2018, 02:13 PM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Any news on updated endor cards?
Old October 2nd, 2020, 10:43 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by omael View Post
Sorry I've been away for three years. Other life priorities took over as sometimes happens. It looks like there are now official rectangular HOSS cards; that's awesome. My guess is that I don't need to continue my work any more?
Old October 2nd, 2020, 11:40 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry I've been away for three years. Other life priorities took over as sometimes happens. It looks like there are now official rectangular HOSS cards; that's awesome. My guess is that I don't need to continue my work any more?
Yours are a different format than the HoSS versions. The rectangular versions I create for HoSS are larger, sized to print 6 to a page instead of 9 to a page like yours.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 2nd, 2020, 11:42 PM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
thanks for the good work, nonetheless
Old October 3rd, 2020, 01:23 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I will still print poker card sized ones if they are available to print.
Old October 10th, 2020, 02:25 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yours are a different format than the HoSS versions. The rectangular versions I create for HoSS are larger, sized to print 6 to a page instead of 9 to a page like yours.
Thanks for the clarification. I like the new design that uses both the "art" image and "figure" image on the same card. Very nice.

Because I am only behind 13 cards, I went ahead and caught up. First post has been updated. Cheers.

Last edited by mathguy; October 10th, 2020 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Fixed grammar :-)
Old October 10th, 2020, 02:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Re: Rectangular HoSS cards, updated 10-10-2020

Awesome!
Old January 21st, 2021, 11:45 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

I’d love to print the newly released designs if you get a chance to upload them! I love these cards so much more than the original heroscape design!

Lucace is a Tagawa Samurai...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old January 31st, 2021, 12:32 AM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucace View Post
I’d love to print the newly released designs if you get a chance to upload them! I love these cards so much more than the original heroscape design!
The PDFs have been update in the first post. Enjoy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape