Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old December 10th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!
The most BADASS Terrain buyable!

Check this out!! New range in the market:
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/table...eid=170ee157f7

The only downside is that it is pretty costly. Check out the Japanese stuff on the 2nd page!!

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?

Last edited by Wanderer999; December 12th, 2013 at 12:24 AM.
Old December 11th, 2013, 08:59 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The most BADASS Terrain buyable!

Wow, very cool! Thanks for the link.

Um, also please read PM I'm about to send about one of the words you used.
Thanks again for posting.

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old July 23rd, 2014, 12:25 AM

Brease is surprisingly tart

Have you checked out HyGround 3d terrain tiles? www.hygroundtiles.com

They are pretty sweet!
Old March 9th, 2016, 09:00 PM

JaredStarkiller Woo who?

www.hygroundtiles.com looks awesome how much are they
Old March 9th, 2016, 10:38 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredStarkiller View Post
www.hygroundtiles.com looks awesome how much are they
It didn't make the kickstarter.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 10th, 2016, 07:52 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have been eyeing those buildings for use in C3G. Cost is the biggest obstacle.
They do look awesome.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 10th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

I've got some buildings that are easy to make posted here on this site. But more importantly they are designed to work perfectly with the Heroscape rules and fit exactly the heroscape hexes and are in the correct scale for Heroscape. And they are free.

Please. Just for you. If you download and use them I want $20.
Old March 10th, 2016, 09:14 AM

JaredStarkiller Woo who?

@ Grishnakh , your stuff is amazing! i could use that stuff with HS and some of the lego displays I do, I did skim it were do you talk about how to put it together? I may have just miss that part, sorry .
Old March 10th, 2016, 12:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am talking about interior play Grish.
Everyone knows your buildings rule for exterior play.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 10th, 2016, 02:57 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I am talking about interior play Grish.
Everyone knows your buildings rule for exterior play.
As long as it is nice outside, Grizzlesnack's buildings rule for exterior play.
Old November 26th, 2016, 05:34 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brease View Post

They are pretty sweet!
I don't get to play HS very often so there has never been a need to consider scenarios with buildings (inside or outside) other than the RotV ruins or Marvel warehouse. However, I did like the HyGround tile Kickstarter project mentioned above and was disappointed that it failed to reach minimum amount required to begin full scale production.

F.Y.I. for everyone, I was recently in touch with HyGround staff via their FaceBook page and was assured that they are alive and well and are still considering their options to get these HS-compatable hexagons to the marketplace.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old July 19th, 2017, 12:11 AM

TIM0THY is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brease View Post

They are pretty sweet!
I don't get to play HS very often so there has never been a need to consider scenarios with buildings (inside or outside) other than the RotV ruins or Marvel warehouse. However, I did like the HyGround tile Kickstarter project mentioned above and was disappointed that it failed to reach minimum amount required to begin full scale production.

F.Y.I. for everyone, I was recently in touch with HyGround staff via their FaceBook page and was assured that they are alive and well and are still considering their options to get these HS-compatable hexagons to the marketplace.

Any updates on the status of the HyGround terrain? It sure would be cool to see that stuff come to market. That Kickstarter campaign had me really excited and I was bummed when it didn't fund. I'm surprised that they are still saying they're trying to move forward with it, but I'm willing to take your word for it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News