Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 6th, 2019, 09:13 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: New England Heroscape: Red, Fight, & Blue

Couldn't make it out today - had my dad's birthday party to go to which was like 5 hours. Sorry I've been a series of no-shows, I'll make it out to a NE event one of these days. Hope all of you had a smooth tournament and good time scaping.

I was going to bring this army if I attended:

Marcus 100
Romans x4 200
Guilty 30
NGS 90
MBS 50
Isamu 10

+
Old July 6th, 2019, 09:22 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Hey! Wonderful event, ended up with 16 people and the winner was Sir Heroscape. The next event would be mine in Seekonk Mass and you can find the thread here: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=55835

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old July 6th, 2019, 10:40 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks to everyone who came out today, and congratulations to Sir Heroscape for winning the tournament!

Hope everyone had a good time today; I'll be at @itsbuzzi 's tournament, hope to see many of you there as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events