Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 12th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Beyonder

The Book of Beyonder

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 9
SECRET WARS

The figure used for this unit is a Repainted HeroClix figure from the Avengers set.
Its model number and name are #008 / Wonder Man.

Character Bio - Originally a being from an infinite realm beyond the Marvel multiverse called the Beyond Realm, which was the sum of everything outside the multiverse (our multiverse was a drop in the sea that was the beyond realm), it became self aware and formed a being of immeasurable power. (He was originally described as millions of times more powerful than the entire multiverse.) The Beyonder first found our multiverse and used his firs hours to observe the actions of Steve Rogers. He found this to be an appropriate initial human form to take as he learned about this simple reality of limited dimension, which he, as a being of infinite dimensions, was planning on observing.

He later found what he thought to be a more suitable form. The Beyonder proved to be possibly the most powerful being created in the Marvel Universe. He seemed to have immense telepathic and telekinetic powers and could shapeshift and teleport (although he seemed somewhat omnipresent). The Beyonder appeared to have knowledge of all things past and present. Early on, he seemed nothing more than an observer but as time went on he did influence those around him more and more.

-Rulings and Clarifications-_________________________________________________________________

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • N/A
Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 03:41 PM. Reason: png
Old February 12th, 2011, 06:35 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Beyonder - Design Phase

NAME = BEYONDER

SPECIES = ENTITY
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = DEITY
PERSONALITY = INQUISITIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 40

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 2500

MERE PAWNS
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, and instead of taking a turn with Beyonder, you may roll the 20-sided die.
• If you roll 1-9, your turn immediately ends.
• If you roll 10-17, choose one Unique Hero within 10 clear sight spaces.
• If you roll 18 or higher, choose up to two Unique Heroes within 10 clear sight spaces.
Take temporary control of each figure and immediately take a turn with each chosen figure. At the end of the turn, control of each chosen figure returns to the player who controlled the figure before Mere Pawns was used.

SUPREME SUMMONING
After moving and before attacking, you may choose one figure within clear sight of Beyonder. You may either place the chosen figure on any empty space adjacent to Beyonder or choose another figure within clear sight of Beyonder and switch the chosen figures. Figures moved by Supreme Summoning never take any leaving engagement attacks.

NEVER-ENDING BATTLE
Any figure within clear sight of Beyonder that would be automatically destroyed instead receives four wounds.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by tcglkn; February 22nd, 2021 at 12:04 AM.
Old February 12th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Wow! This one's going to need about 500 playtests.

He can take turns with anywhere from 3-9 opponent's figures per round. Automatically!

I'll have to think on this puppy later. My mind is kind of fried after messing with some of the recent designs.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 12th, 2011, 06:40 PM

I'm sure the power level will need to be tweaked. Parts of this were pretty much a guess - it's hard to theoryscape at these power levels.
Old February 12th, 2011, 06:50 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I don't know what to say. Good write up. Supremely powerful. & OMG 35 lives .

I don't know the character but on wiki it says:
Quote:
He was no longer omnipotent as many initially believed, being an incomplete Cosmic Cube, with less raw power and the same limitations of a complete cube. Nonetheless, he possessed vast psionic abilities allowing him to manipulate matter and energy at a cosmic level beyond all but the most powerful of cosmic entities.
So is this version supposed to be before that point was retconned?

Cheers
Old February 12th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
I'm sure the power level will need to be tweaked. Parts of this were pretty much a guess - it's hard to theoryscape at these power levels.
Yeah, I know. Sadly, I don't have anything better to offer at the moment.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 12th, 2011, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I don't know what to say. Good write up. Supremely powerful. & OMG 35 lives .

I don't know the character but on wiki it says:
Quote:
He was no longer omnipotent as many initially believed, being an incomplete Cosmic Cube, with less raw power and the same limitations of a complete cube. Nonetheless, he possessed vast psionic abilities allowing him to manipulate matter and energy at a cosmic level beyond all but the most powerful of cosmic entities.
So is this version supposed to be before that point was retconned?

Cheers
Yes, this is the pre-retconned version, the original one from Secret Wars. I'm not too fond of the retcon where they said all of Secret Wars was in his imagination (yet somehow Venom still exists..). And then he was retconned further into "he was a cosmic cube without a container". I'm sticking with the original all-powerful deity version.

And if you don't know the character, you should absolutely read Secret Wars and Secret Wars II. Fun stuff! But I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't recognize characters. I'd say about a third or more of the characters you guys pick are completely foreign to me...maybe someone should post a list of essential reading to catch up on each character? I nominate Spidey!
Old February 12th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My shot at some power tweaks here ... or language tweaks at the very least:

Quote:
SUPREME SUMMONING
After moving and before attacking, you may choose one figure within 10 clear sight spaces of Beyonder. You may either place the chosen figure on any empty space adjacent to Beyonder or choose another figure within 10 clear sight spaces of Beyonder and switch the chosen figures. Figures moved by Supreme Summoning never take any leaving engagement attacks.

MERE PAWNS
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, and instead of taking a turn with Beyonder, you may instead roll the 20-sided die.

* If you roll 1-8, nothing happens.
* If you roll 9-16, choose any one Unique Hero.
* If you roll 17 or higher, choose any two Unique Heroes.

Take temporary control of any chosen Heroes and immediately take a turn with each of the chosen Heroes. At the end of the turn, control of the chosen Heroes returns to the player who controlled the Hero before Mere Pawns was used. All Order Markers that were on the chosen Hero's card will stay on the card.
Still powerful, but with at least a few limitations to place it within the game ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 12th, 2011, 10:34 PM

Hmmm...on Supreme Summoning, I'm not sure the 10 space limitation will mean that much. That's pretty far, and most cases will fall into it anyway, right? Plus thematicallly, he moved people across mutliverses...

On Mere Pawns, I don't like that he has a chance of failure. He's all-powerful and omnipotent, so it doesn't make sense to me. Plus if he has a 40% chance of failure, they don't seem like "mere pawns" anymore. But I can see getting rid of the option to move 3 unique heroes. Perhaps 1-16, choose one unique hero, and 17+ choose two?
Old February 12th, 2011, 10:58 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't think he'd pass a competitive fun test (is he fun to play against) if there weren't some restrictions on those powers. I just don't want to play against a guy when there's absolutely zero way I can avoid him moving me pretty much wherever he wants or controlling me whenever he wants.
Anti-Monitor in the comics erased entire universes without a thought. In Heroscape, our version can destroy a bunch of Unique Heroes on his turn if he rolls a 20 for each.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 12th, 2011, 11:01 PM

Okay, how about something like this then?

* If you roll 1-8, choose one Unique Hero you control.
* If you roll 9-16, choose any one Unique Hero.
* If you roll 17 or higher, choose any two Unique Heroes.
Old February 12th, 2011, 11:29 PM

Yeah, that's workable. Especially since, in under 2510 point games, it's essentially the same thing as what I posted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library