Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 27th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Public Directory

Thanks - saw it and updated. Now I need to open up Sir G's Index and find me a list of Vigilantes ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 27th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You just need Huntress, Venom, and Black Canary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 27th, 2010, 09:48 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We don't make updates on Venom's card, so we'd just need him mentioned for Gordon.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 28th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

CURRENT C3G MEMBERS:

C3G Heroes
Ericth74
japes
Karat
Tornado
Yodaking

Quote:
For PM purposes:
Arkham ; Ericth74 ; MrNobody ; Tornado ; Yodaking

For notification/voting purposes:
@Ericth74 - ;
@japes - ;
@Karat - ;
@Tornado - ;
@Yodaking - ;
C3G Legends (Legacy Heroes)
A3n
Arch-vile
Arkham
Balantai
Dr. Jekyll
fret_gurglo
Garada
Good Pig
GreyOwl
Griffin
Hahma
IAmBatman
johnny139
Lazy Orang
Lord Pyre
LordVenoc
Margloth
Markb97402
MrNobody
Necroblade
quozl
Ronin
Scapemage
SirGalahad
Soundwarp SG-1
Spidey'tilIDie
TrollBrute
Viegon
whitestuff
Zettian Juggernaut

C3G Sidekicks
FreshFoods
Kid Arachnid
Shiftrex
Skinderella
Splash
Zakizzryn

C3G Titans (Legacy Sidekicks)
dok
Hidicul
L0B5T3R

C3G Joker (Legacy Sidekick)
Matt Helm

C3G Ghost Rider (Promo Legend)
Hellfire

Active C3G Allies
Alexandros
AlexH12
Cinderquail
isherlock99
laughing matter
MegaSilver
orgsbane
redstang
Sporx
Taeblewalker
toyhandle
Xael Raymand

All C3G Allies

C3G Art Department
Arkham
Dr. Jekyll
Japes
Soundwarp SG-1

C3G Art Department Legends
A3n
Garada
Good Pig
GreyOwl
Scapemage
whitestuff

C3G Executive Review Board
Sporx

C3G Rules Team
Lord Pyre
MrNobody
Ronin
IAmBatman
Toyhandle

Defunct Departments
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by IAmBatman; August 26th, 2023 at 11:40 AM.
Old November 28th, 2010, 11:03 AM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks Griff!

Old November 28th, 2010, 02:02 PM

Did I miss something? Was there a purpose to that, Griff?

Old November 28th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Did I miss something? Was there a purpose to that, Griff?
I updated the list with the map members and I changed our two posted members lists to just link to that one post.

Looking for Artists
Old November 28th, 2010, 02:19 PM

Ah, beat me to that post. Thanks.

Old November 28th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm happy to announce that with Deathwalker 1970 easing into his Director of Promotions role, he will be replaced on the ERB by 1Mmirg! Thanks for coming on board, 1Mmirg! I look forward to all your insights.
Thanks for the welcome, Bats!

I have followed the C3G from it's beginning and having been getting more and more into it in recent months. I've now had so many hours of great Supers fun with my son thanks to you all. I'm glad to be able to get involved and help some.

(And I'm glad to be an "odd ball"--so glad the "even stevens" didn't have an opening ...)
Old November 29th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

When do you think we will get Glyph Stickers that are the right size for the World's Finest release? I bought about 10 Marvel Glyphs (off Auggies for $0.25 if anyone is interested) plus I have some from my 2 Marvel Sets. I want to reuse these suckers for something good like C3G Glyphs.
Old November 29th, 2010, 09:20 PM

That, sir, is a question for the art department.

Old November 29th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I could have posted it in the Art Sanctum, but I figured it was a question the public would be interested in.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy