Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 20th, 2020, 12:44 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
The Book of Moondragon

The Book of Moondragon

C3G MARVEL WAVE 45
MARVELS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Avengers Infinity set.
Its model number and name are #015 / Moondragon.

Character Bio - A powerful telepath and a skilled fighter, Moondragon is the daughter of Arthur Douglas (better known as Drax), and wife of Phylla-Vell. She has done extraordinary things such as possessing the Mind Gem, the complete mental enslavement of an entire warring planet of people, psionically stalemating the sorcerer supreme Doctor Strange for an extended period of time, and mentally killing a clone of Thanos endowed with psionic powers greater than Professor X.

She may be a loner at heart, but she has a history as a member of several notable teams such as the Guardians of the Galaxy, the Avengers, Infinity Watch, and the Defenders.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Mental Manipulation allows you to change the class of a single Hero within 9 spaces on each team. This can be used to pair Star-Lord with 2 figures that normally share the same class. This can also be used to disrupt the synergy of an opposing team.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; January 28th, 2022 at 11:11 AM.
Old November 20th, 2020, 12:44 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Moondragon (Breathing)

NAME = MOONDRAGON
SECRET IDENTITY = HEATHER DOUGLAS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TELEPATH
PERSONALITY = DAUNTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 230

MENTAL MANIPULATION
At the start of the game, you may choose a Unique Hero in each army. While a chosen Hero is within 9 spaces of Moondragon or destroyed, it has the class of Guardian, or Pawn if it is an enemy, instead of what is listed on its card, and you may add or subtract 1 from its Attack or Defense number.

CEREBRAL CHESS
After rolling initiative, if there is an Order Marker on this card, you may roll 9 combat dice, then choose one of the following:
• For each skull rolled, move a friendly figure up to 2 spaces.
• For each shield rolled, move an enemy figure without the Mental Shield special power up to 2 spaces.
If a figure is a Guardian or Pawn, you may move that figure up to 2 additional spaces. Figures moved by this special power ignore all leaving engagement attacks.

TITANIAN TECHNIQUE
When defending against an attack, if you roll more skulls than the attacking figure, the most wounds Moondragon can take from this attack is one and, if the attacking figure is adjacent to Moondragon, it receives a wound.

FLYING

Last edited by Arkham; December 22nd, 2020 at 07:46 PM.
Old November 20th, 2020, 12:45 PM

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arkham; December 22nd, 2020 at 08:11 PM.
Old November 20th, 2020, 12:58 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

On the Jean Grey/MM problem, I was wondering if there was some way to work in a "If there's one or more other Telepaths or Empaths in your army, then ___" in a way that made her work well with Cosmo and Mantis, but not with Jean and MM. Like I said a while back, it feels weird to find some sort of workaround where she's not a Telepath, but it also just kinda sucks that her and Cosmo can't work together very well.

Obviously if she has a double attack, that'll push her more towards the Guardians and Avengers as well.
Old November 20th, 2020, 01:03 PM

Could add a double attack clause into Titian Technique to try and steer her that direction if people prefer. I definitely want to see her aimed more in that direction, as I see Martian Manhunter + Jean as her most favorable pairing at the moment.

As for Cosmo, I'm still of the desire to just change his class. If I recall, last time the discussion was brought up, he wasn't tested around Telepath builds, so I don't think it's necessarily changing his value. I also don't think he's been used in testing much since that I've seen, so I don't foresee a snowball of invalidated tests from it.
Old November 20th, 2020, 06:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I would definitely agree with MM and Jean being her best pairing since keeping her unengaged is so key to maximizing her.

I got 220 on the calculator, so you're dead on in my book.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 20th, 2020, 06:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I really don't want to have to design around more +2/+2 aura army builds. Cap/Star-Lord is trying enough as it is.
Old November 20th, 2020, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I really don't want to have to design around more +2/+2 aura army builds. Cap/Star-Lord is trying enough as it is.
If you'd like to suggest something, you are more than welcome to. As-is, she's hoping to replace Cap in Star-Lord builds. She also has a reasonable switch to deactivate said aura.
Old November 21st, 2020, 12:32 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Her best build right now is probably some sort of John Stewart thing where you can easily make it impossible to engage her at all until you whittle through other people on her team. A Star-Lord that can stack with HasCap and Bane is pretty dangerous.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 21st, 2020, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Her best build right now is probably some sort of John Stewart thing where you can easily make it impossible to engage her at all until you whittle through other people on her team. A Star-Lord that can stack with HasCap and Bane is pretty dangerous.
What do you have in mind with John Stewart? Can't think of how they'd pair.

She'd need to be able to stay unengaged, so I'd be curious what your suggestion is with Cap and Bane as well.

If it's a concern, please specify now.
Old November 21st, 2020, 01:00 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Oh, she has flying. That makes her not work with J Stew at least.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 21st, 2020, 01:41 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If she's 220, then Robot, Cap (Hasbro), Bane (I), Merlyn for 1,000 could be nasty. Basically pod up with Robot's help and try to kill everything from range with Merlyn.

Though I still think Jean and Martian Manhunter (I) combo nicely with her in a Telepath build.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library